School!! UGH!!!

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by wonderwoman_16, Aug 13, 2015.

1. It's good to be a dog. No school. Lots of time for Minecraft. And some very good wine.
    technologygeek likes this.
  2. You're not a dog, that's just your avatar.

Unless.. you're a dog that can play Minecraft..
  3. He's my dog in real life that I taught how to play Minecraft so he can maintain my accounts while I am at school.
  4. Right...
  5. Whoops. I didn't really talk did I? I meant, ruff ruff. burp.
  6. I'm sure you're a dog, NOT DOG!!!!!@@X!@@#~
  7. Bow wow wow. Or in you language, do not doubt simply because you do not understand.
    jkjkjk182 and L3A8 like this.
  8. I don't know if I should really be saying this, but I'm actually a green circle in real life. Not a cube

don't tell my squarents that I told you guys
  9. Ok, I promise I won't.

Hey, neonkillah's squarents! neonkillah's a square!!
  10. To be honest I'm a little exited to go back to school. Call me crazy but I am I can't wait to see all of my friends again while In sad I won't get as much gaming time doesn't mean it's a tragedy.
    BlinkyBinky and HelloKittyRo like this.
  11. I like to go back to school and see my friends.
  12. Wait, wait.
    I'm hung up on this.
    My highschool was above-average and those in school who decide to be just a little more above-average take at the *very least* 4 AP classes, and those who are truly smart and can handle it take 6. I was about to say 7 but remembered that the 7th class is gym and we don't have AP gym.

*This is for the senior year, btw, when you have already completed all your easy requirements and all that's left is the hard stuff.
    *And no, I'm not talking about just a handful of people; it's actually the minority of my school that takes less than 4 AP classes in their senior year.
  13. On the 24th of August I start my first college classes. Calculus 2, Calculus-based physics 1, English Composition 2, and Interpersonal Communication. I have credit for Calc 1, Eng comp 1, human geography, and chemistry from AP Classes in high school.
  14. Many, many schools have completely different curriculums. There's a good chance your AP classes are a bit easier than his. Also, my school only has one AP per course. Unless you take doubles of a class, you can only have a maximum of four AP classes, which are limited to core classes only (Math, science, history/civics, and english)
  15. that sounds painful
  16. I stand by what I say. And I go to one of the top schools for scholarships in Maryland =P (also has the biggest high school marching band in Maryland =P) but anyways you are considered insane here if you take more than two AP Classes.
  17. Insane? *.*
    The world's weirder than I thought.
  18. It certainly is.
  19. I too live in Maryland, and am quite confused at this. There is only one other school above mine in state rankings (which I'm going to assume yours is, for this sake), and I know we're all on the same curriculum, Common Core. Again, for arguments sake, we're gonna say you're the school with the marching band above mine, you're not that far ahead. The AP test taking rate is the same, and the passing rate is ~5% difference. I'm a rising 10th grader, and I have 4 AP classes lined up on my schedule, and 2 for parallel enrollment at the local community college. My brother (who is not, well, the smartest) passed all his AP classes and tests, and still managed to have a high enough GPA for sports. I'm not exactly sure what's going on in your school that makes it insane to take more than 2, I've never been presented with information contrary to the idea that AP isn't as hard as people lead it out to be. I mean, taking less than 2 AP classes here past 10th grade is considered lazy.
  20. Lucky, during my sophomore year, we could only take up to 2-3 ap classes :/