School!! UGH!!!

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by wonderwoman_16, Aug 13, 2015.

1. They wouldn't let me go into 14th grade. :(
    TigerstarMC, princebee and PenguinDJ like this.
  2. :(
  3. I have AP Credit for Calc 1, Eng comp 1, chem w/lab 1, and human geo at my college, this is my first semester starting monday and my first ever college classes include Calculus 2, Calc-based physics w/lab 1, Eng comp 2, and interpersonal communication... Just like you said, starting with classes that aren't for college freshman
    HelloKittyRo likes this.
  4. Awesome!
  5. Sorry guys If I'm not responding to comments.. so much to read ;p
  6. Sorry I'm late on this, but I've never heard of a school system/school in general offering college level classes to a middle schooler. Or, '14th grade' classes. Just a little confused, if anyone can help me out.
  7. I love how American schools start at the end of August meanwhile most UK schools start at the beginning of September :p
  8. yay I hope you do good this year and be on your best behavior
  9. Thanks!! I SAW THE YAY
  10. Good luck. I hated calc 2.
    yankees518 and f_Builder_s like this.
  11. Five days until school starts for me. Time to do an Algebra I review packet (I'd only learned half the stuff, so I have to google how to do half of the work), read two books, and write an essay. Fun.
  12. And next semester I get to take calc 3 w/ engineering applications, plus calc-based physics 2. (the harder one, electricity, magnetism, nuclear, etc).
  13. I advise you focus on one at a time =P
  14. I've focused on Programming, Digital Design, and Animation classes the last three years of my HS life. Don't regret it, they're what got me an internship at a local software company.
  15. School starts for me on Monday. When does school start for you, krystal?
  16. Krysyy doesn't go to school anymore. She is a lab technician.

EDIT: That may of changed. I don't stalk krysyy enough to know exactly.
  17. ok.
  18. Calc 2 is annoying, but not terribly difficult. Lin Alg and Diff Eq is very laborious, but again, not terribly difficult. I took physics 1 with calc in HS, credit wouldn't transfer, so I got to retake it last year. I then took physics 2 with calc, and no prior knowledge, and for some reason did better. I got less than 50% on every quiz (45% of the grade), and a 33% on the final (30% of the grade). Still got a B+ lol.
    MrsWishes likes this.
  19. ... school is getting closer, and closer..