School!! UGH!!!

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by wonderwoman_16, Aug 13, 2015.

1. Welcome to my life.
    HelloKittyRo likes this.
  2. ... ok?
  3. That is seriously what teachers think of me.
  4. Edit-My bad if this wasnt what you were questioning.
    Click the link and look at the picture that follows. I will attach it here for you:
  5. Thanks but just so everyone knows I was the one that put up the picture first he is just making it visible for you guys, and thanks man!
    L3A8 likes this.
  6. Sad.
    ik.
  7. Nope not sad awesome!
  8. if YOU say so.
  9. The reason a lot of students fail is because teachers try to cram everything into the child's head. In seven hours. (Give or a take a few.)

There is e a much better way to do school: Home school.

Now, this depends on whether or not you want to do a co-op thing, or if your parents/parent/guardian is willing to teach you. however, this (Click) student did something very unique: He taught himself. Just click that link and listen to the four minute story. It is really cool. I thought about doing that, (What he did.) but it is too late... I already "gots my edumacation".

-G
  10. Problem with homeschool is you don't make friends and have as much fun.
    And trust me, I don't fail.
    Galantisizer likes this.
  11. The fun you have in school can negatively affect how you turn out in life, mainly in later schooling. Fun is important, but your number one priority is your studies.
    yankees518 likes this.
  12. Ik!!!
  13. Very true.

Well, co-ops can help you make friends. Many a friend has been made at the skatepark. That is an extracurricular activity. Also, many students barely make any friends at school.
  14. I believe this part actually depends on the school. Mine is all about "making friends with everyone" and hey I have figured out 90% of the people I can stand to talk to and thats good enough for me lol.
    Galantisizer likes this.
  15. Yes. The last school I attended was very good about being friendly. Of course, there will be those that cannot handle themselves, and will be bullies.
    L3A8 likes this.
  16. What I'm getting from this thread is that most people are trying their best in very challenging schools and have learned quite a bit, which means your teachers are teaching you quite a bit. :D
    +1 for teachers!
    cadenman2002 and HelloKittyRo like this.
  17. Yep. I'm in a very challenging school, that's the thing. And it's starts in 2 days!