School!! UGH!!!

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by wonderwoman_16, Aug 13, 2015.

1. School is tough nuts.
    AyanamiKun likes this.
  2. Already back in school.
    L3A8 likes this.
  3. 6th grade (which I'm assuming you're in, by your age 11) wasn't something I dreaded. I was like you, in all honors classes. I had a ton of fun in 6th grade and it shouldn't be that tough or boring. I almost never had homework, but then again I was that kid that would finish all of their worksheet while the teacher read the instructions. I can't speak for your school or anything, but hopefully as the year continues you can have some fun in school.

I started school on August 14th, so even earlier than you. I normally start in the 3rd week of August, but my school recently built a new high school and we're going to be moving into that new school over Christmas break, so we have a 3 week break to account for that and because of that we have to start one week early.
    HelloKittyRo and NathanRP like this.
  4. What school?
  5. ..I'm not going to straight up tell you the name of my school, that's kind of.. personal information..
  6. Ok.

Edit: I don't like giving out personal info. either.
  7. So if you agree that giving away personal information is not favorable (and is actually against EMC rules), then why ask for mine XD?
  8. *cough *cough polynomials
  9. Math can be really useful if you're going to be a scientist or an engineer. The thing that is seriously useless you literally want to be the teacher for it, would be history past like 5th grade.
  10. Honestly, the only reason why history is even remotely important is because everyone and their grandmothers will straight up kill you if you don't know, plus university/college will be looking at your grades
  11. If life could be measured in reasonable straight lines, then polynomials wouldn't exist.
    SoulPunisher, porphos and mba2012 like this.
  12. I love it.
  13. Tommorow is school, I'm freaking out! BLBLBLLBLBLBL!!!
  14. Pebble. It's a pebble.
  15. ?
    HelloKittyRo likes this.
  16. You're right, I don't make sense :p
  17. What is a pebble?
  18. Me.