School!! UGH!!!

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by wonderwoman_16, Aug 13, 2015.

1. Ikr...
  2. I really do want to be an scientist or an engineer, and the study of polynomials is completely irrelevant in the real and theoretical world.
  3. The concept of them might not be important but the more advanced concepts they lead to are definitely helpful.
    ChickenDice and jkjkjk182 like this.
  4. As a phlebotomist, what did you major in? Biology and something else like math?
  5. Welp, first week of school - completed :)
    AyanamiKun and Justynn like this.
  6. Awesome! I'm just about to finish my 3rd week of school. ;)
  7. I'm almost done with my second week :p
  8. Hmmm... Agent_Creeper23 is it? And thanks.
    What was it.. and kewll!
    Justynn likes this.
  9. Lol I meant to say second week, my bad. It was pretty sweet, they give you a lot more freedom in high school. All my teachers are no more than 20 years older than me, which is nice since there's nobody overly boring. Last year I had one really boring teacher in the morning so I must have went through a lot of coffee in attempt for the caffeine to keep me awake haha.
  10. yeah, in my grade we can by ice-cream whenever we want now, it's pretty sweet because last year, well, we couldn't do that!
  11. Yeah they let us buy ice cream in middle school but conviniently enough, my first year of middle school was when school lunches got super nerfed by the government so they couldn't sell anything better than a small popsicle.
    jkjkjk182 likes this.
  12. lunch = 11:00 = I don't why.. 1 hour early lol
  13. That's pretty early. My school has lunch periods, so there's 5A, 5B, and 5C. I eat at 12:30 (5C).
  14. That's me. =P
  15. Bioenvironmental Science with a minor in Genetics
    jacob5089 likes this.
  16. Thats when my lunch ended last year lol I don't know why it would be lunch I think it should be brunch :p
  17. This year, my lunch is 12:20 but break is 11:00.
  18. No you don't :p

I actually had situations where I started working around 8PM. It's not as much fun as you make it out to be :p
    HelloKittyRo likes this.
  19. Just got home! ^^

Great first week everyone! :3
  20. I don't go to college for just over a week yet... Which reminds me, I need to buy some kit for motorsport before my course starts >_<