School!! UGH!!!

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by wonderwoman_16, Aug 13, 2015.

1. Finished my second week of school... School isn't all that bad its just the routine and busy work that annoy me.
    HelloKittyRo likes this.
  2. :)
  3. I always say "I don't really care too much about school. I just "don't really like" tests and homework." :)
  4. Mean either, but it helps you learn so you have too.
    ForeverMaster0 likes this.
  5. It only helps me not sleep enough :p
  6. I sleep fine. Try going to bed
    a little early.
  7. But I need to finish my homework, and study for tests, and do more annoying things...
  8. So do it immedtlay or work ahead.
  9. It is too much to do it immediately. And you can't work ahead if you have that much, so sometimes can't even finish everything for one day in two days...
  10. yeah.
  11. I say to myself I'll meet deadlines and do work when I get it... yeah... that has never actually happened. Missing deadlines and doing everything at like 1am on the day it's due :').
  12. While I don't miss deadlines, the last thing you say is kinda true, usually lol
  13. I never, ever, miss my deadlines. I always (usually) finish my project on the first day and turn it in early. I just wanna be done with it so I don't have to do it anther day.
  14. But most projects take way too long to finish in one day AND going to bed on normal times...
  15. I only missed a few deadlines and they weren't important :p. I did however do the stay up till late to finish a project thing though.

I procrastinate really badly and end up leaving everything last minute. I normally get waylaid with some non-school related projects.
    yankees518 likes this.
  16. I have to turn in a memoir thesis paper by 4th period today. Guess who did 1/4 of it over the weekend and is gonna wing it in 3rd period study hall.

Note - I don't normally hold off that badly but I was busy this weekend. I'm a fast typer though, and I never really have a problem getting my work done at a good quality even on a short time frame. 50 minutes should be plenty for me to do it, but I still shouldn't of held off.
  17. When it comes to meeting deadlines, you can do what you want to do. Just don't work too much or wait too long to start. ;)
  18. I do that all the time :'). I hope that nothing will get in the way and I'll rush it during study or break.
  19. Honestly unless it's some ginormous project, I much prefer if even papers and that kind of thing were always due the next day so it's less for me to keep track of and I can just be like "okay I have homework, it must be due tomorrow" instead of like "okay I have homework, it must be due some arbitrary amount of time between 2 days and 2 weeks from now, I'll consult the back of my brain to find out which one it is". Even when teachers give you more than a day, like I said unless I know it will take me a while so it's some huge project, I end up doing it on the last day anyway - and that system has been getting me honors grades for years. It's just about looking at the assignment and judging how long it will take you.
  20. *looks at comments about high school difficulty and workload*

*wants it back*