School!! UGH!!!

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by wonderwoman_16, Aug 13, 2015.

1. All in all; school is great. (sorry for the late reply)
  2. No, it's not. I'd really like to be able to play during the schooldays for more than 2 seconds, but I can't when there's school...
  3. I can play for more than 2 seconds.
  4. Well I can't lol
  5. why? (late sorry)
  6. Not enough time. But in the last two days and the evening before, I did play 30 minutes! :D (I'm really happy lol)
  7. oh lol
  8. This post is amazing. I'm happy I'm getting an education and I try in school, where as other people just screw around. When I'm making two times more money than them, and their working in Mc-Donald's then they will regret not trying when they are younger. Soon they will see.
  9. In my opinion its alright to screw around, just at the right times. Still gotta learn but it doesn't hurt to have some fun when nothing important is happening. Sometimes someone might just need a mental break.:p
  10. xXBuffa1oXx, TomvanWijnen and Keliris like this.
  11. I didn't re-read it, sorry ;)
  12. That's a good way to put it. :)
  13. Is it okay to screw around and work hard at the same time? xD
  14. no
  15. School is for try hards
  16. Well if you don't try hard you drop out :p
    LuckyPat likes this.
  17. ragequit
  18. "This post is amazing. I'm happy I'm getting an education and I try in school, where as other people just screw around. When I'm making two times more money than them, and their working in McDonald's then they will regret not trying when they are younger. Soon they will see."

I never understood the reasoning behind insulting someone for working at McDonalds. Sure, it's not like being a doctor or lawyer, but neither is my job, and I still make enough to support Aphy and my army of pets. I also have a great deal of fun at my job, and I don't have crushing loan debt, which is nice.
    ChickenDice and Dufne like this.
  19. ?
  20. to quote someone just click the reply word on the bottom right corner of their post
    Bayymaxx likes this.