[RolePlay] Dynastian Splinters

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by fluffinator09, Feb 10, 2013.

1. I jump out of the junkyard, with a bunch of spare pieces and close the gate to the junkyard.
  2. I grab my bow and shoot at the penfoldex
  3. I start fishing in the small spring to stock up on food
  4. I escape and sprint into the woods.
  5. I send my hawk out to scout
  6. A hawk is spotted in the sky. I fire arrows at it in an attempt to bring them down.
  7. I hear the blasts from the west so I hurry out of my tent to see the bit of rubble flying at me.
  8. I run through the woods in the direction the hawk came from, to see if I can find anyone,
  9. I come across a small pond. I rest there for the night.
  10. Alarm bells begin tolling throughout Drogobak, and city guards are rushing everywhere, while the citizens start to panic.
  11. I run to the nearest public building and stand by the doorway.
  12. You are nearly run over by a guard who barely seems to notice you, as he is on his way to places unknown. There is a look of fear in his eyes that you have not seen before.
  13. I look out onto the street and see people running in horror. I decide it is best to stay hidden for a little bit more.
  14. I continue running into the woods.
  15. You trip on an outstretched tree root and sprain your ankle.
  16. I look around for any signs of what's going on. I also look around for the other people ((inside this game)).
  17. I keep running despite my sprained ankle. I slow down much quicker and stop to rest for the night.
  18. I don't know what those people are running from, but I know I need to get out of the city. So I begin to walk through some underground tunnels I found a few years ago to get out.
  19. One your way through these tunnels you find people seem to be marshaling inside them!!
  20. I go to the surface and jump building to building as I try to get out of the city.