[RolePlay] Dynastian Splinters

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by fluffinator09, Feb 10, 2013.

1. As you near the walls you find that the outside of the city is surrounded by several giant war machines!
    The weapons look like this:
  2. ((So…that times 20?))
  3. ((Basically yea, apologies that I forgot to originally include that))
    penfoldex likes this.
  4. It looks like the damn Marations are attacking the city. I let my hawk fly above them. I climb over the city wall and begin shooting electrical bullets at the one in front of me in hopes of frying the insides.
  5. The bullets barely faze the ScoRPiaNS. They slowly begin advancing toward the city's wall with gears spinning like mad!
  6. I look around for soldiers around the ScoRPiaNS.
  7. I walk back to the outside of the town. I see tons of scorpions and hear alarm bells tolling. I hobble back to my pond, grab a bucket, carry the bucket back, and dump my water all over the scorpions.
  8. ((What is the area around the city like?)) ((Edit: And how big are these ScoRPiaNS exactly?))
  9. ((
    ((Mainly hilly with scattered trees, about as big as a small house))
  10. ((Does this mean my water killed them?))
  11. ((I doubt it.))
    fluffinator09 likes this.
  12. I try ice bullets on the one closest to me to see if that stuns it long enough so I can run by it. ((Are there any soldiers with these?))
  13. I jump on top of one and ride it around.
  14. A guy jumps on the one close to me which gives me time to run past it into the wilderness. I run for a few miles until I come to a forest where I find my hawk waiting for me. I still have plenty of supplies and money form turning in that revolutionary so I continue to walk toward Kavel. I must find out if the Marations were behind this attack.
  15. Noticing John running into the woods, I follow, dodging the ScoRPiaNS
  16. Out of his meditation state, Maurice hears the clanging and racket. He decides that his weapons wont do any good against whatever machinery it is so he packs up and climbs up to the canopy level of trees. He gets ready to strike whatever terrors come at him. (if they notice him) ((Last Comment not intended for chat.))
  17. I see Lee trailing me. I draw my pistols and say, "Hey, what the hell is going on?! Are the Marations behind this and do you know about it?"
  18. I slowly raise my hands up and reply, "No idea. I just want to get out of here."
  19. I say, "I trust you more than most Marations. If you want to go with me to Kavel you can. I am going to find out who is behind this." I put down my pistols and say, "Do you want to come with me?".
  20. Relieved, I lower my hands. "Sure, as long as you don't cut my throat when I'm sleeping."