[RolePlay] Dynastian Splinters

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by fluffinator09, Feb 10, 2013.

1. Lee and I begin to walk to Kavel.
    penfoldex likes this.
  2. Maurice sees that the companions are traveling to Kavel. Seeing that he is low on supply he decides to follow and ask if he can go with.
  3. I tell Maurice that we are going to Kavel to see if the Marations were behind the attack. I say that I am open to another Aravian traveler if it is fine with Lee.
  4. Fine by me.
  5. I tell Maurice that, since Kavel is Maration friendly, I am going to hide my Aravian pistols in my jacket and that he should hide his Aravian wristbands before we reach the city.
  6. I also hand you guys some random junk to look like you've worked with machines.
  7. I agree. As we get closer to town, I kill a chicken and stuff it on my scythe and pretend I am eating it.
  8. I ride my scorpion to Kavel.
  9. ((Since when the hell could you just ride those things? I want a formal ruling from fluffinator on this.))
    fluffinator09 and penfoldex like this.
  10. ((This is true, these things mock Aravians and destroy any that come within 100 meters of it))
  11. I
    ((I dumped water on it before I jumped on. Does this count?))
    ((EDIT- I'm maration anyway.))
  12. ((You'd short circuit it…not really going to move if it did short circuit.))
  13. ((But I am a maration))
  14. ((I think he is a Maration, but I don't think he will be able to get it to work for him; it would just take too long to reprogram. I shot magic bullets at it and that didn't do anything, so I doubt a bucket of water did anything.))
    penfoldex likes this.
  15. ((Oh. Whoops. Thought you were Redwing. :confused:))
  16. ((Robots no likey water.))
  17. ((Redwing is with us travelling to Kavel.))
  18. ((I'm going to assume I can ride my scorpion.)) I ride my scorpion on the path out of town and into country roads.
  19. ((From fluffimator's above post I would say no.))