[RolePlay] Dynastian Splinters

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by fluffinator09, Feb 10, 2013.

1. ((Wha? I thought these were Aravian guards.))
  2. ((The Maratians wanted their Scorpions back))
  3. Lee, Maurice, and I begin to near Kavel.
  4. We arrive on the edges of the Kavel Walls.
  5. Character's Name: Charles II, William Huntson, Sir William

Character's Age: 26
    Affiliation (Neutral is Accepted but only if you PM me to ask and give a reason): Aravian
    Companion(s) (Optional): A Rare Blue Hawk and a Gray Wolf
    Starting City: Drogoback

Primary Weapon ( A magical axe named Torbonton because it has been through many battles and has gained the power to glow in the direction of war.
    Secondary Weapon: A spell that freezes time for 5 turns ONLY for the Revoultionaries.
    Supplies: A book of spells and a compass
    Biography: Charles was found in a cave near the city of Kavel as a baby. A group of invaders from Aravia came through the cave to attack the city in a surprise attack, however they found him, a baby born of magic and greatness. One of the great leaders took the baby into his care, to be his father that taught him how to wield a sword at the age of 12. He has had many adventures with his friends and has even learned spells by the Great and Powerful wizard. Though he had lived in the city most his life, his favorite place was the forest not 20 miles from the city. There he learned how to connect to nature.

Other:" Quoth the Raven, 'Nevermore.' "
    Other Other Comment: the hawk's name is Harden and the wolf's name is Jarrod. Harden can fly higher than any other hawk and is invisible at night while Jarrod can fight against opponents.
  6. Name:Cheisten Konkorden
    Affiliation Mariations
    Companion: Java
    Starting City: Drogoback
    Primary Weapon: Modified Bow (Shoots further to make assassination easier)

Secondary Weapon: Set of throwing knives if anyone comes to close or attempts to attack
    Supplies: Food for 3 Days, 75 pieces of currency and 57 arrows.
    Biography: Raised by his parents in a dangerous time Cheisten trained in Self defense and Stealth, he soon learnt that strength wasn't his game, he Learn't the ways of the bow from his Master who mysteriously lived in the woods, his skills weren't required till one day thieves killed his parents and stole what they could, Cheisten attempted to catch the criminal but he was out of reach. Cheisten grabbed all that was left and went on to avenge his parents....
    Other: "Quoth The Raven, Nevermore"
  7. ((But I gave them two of their scorpions back, then they didn't believe me. So I stabbed them and threw them in a ditch.))
  8. I go through the gate at Kavel and make my way to a tavern. It seems the supplies Lee gave me are allowing me to fit in. Before I enter the tavern I send my hawk, Samwise, to fly over the town to check for signs of war. I enter the tavern and begin listening to conversations.
  9. Eragon rides his scorpion around like a horse. He goes to town and purchases a crossbow.
  10. ((So... you just show up riding a house sized scorpion and no one asks where you got it?))
    fluffinator09 likes this.
  11. ((Considering I have a broadsword.... Yes. I am also riding a house sized scorpion with mortars. I think that would frighten people a bit.))
  12. ((I think the guards would say something and maybe try to stop you from getting into the city.))
  13. ((Fluffy evaluation time!!!))
  14. ((the Scorpoins are Maratian, they are attacking the city. You just drove a siege engine through their gates... Good bye Eragon! (this is not a death post but one saying A LOT of artillery is being shot at you!!)))
  15. ((Accepted))
    ((Accepted))
  16. ((I think he was going to Kavel.))
  17. ((A Scorpion is slower than foot, and there were not enough posts between beginning and entering the town, so I assumed he entered Drogobak))
  18. Sir William goes to Drogoback West gate enterance.
  19. Cheisten Follows him from a distance observing his moves from the top of buildings.
  20. I head into the nearest inn and get three rooms for the night.