[RolePlay] Dynastian Splinters

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by fluffinator09, Feb 10, 2013.

1. ((umm I thought that it was magical like ponies :p)
  2. The Aravian guards summon their full force of their wizards to destroy the siege engine before more damage is done.
  3. Charles sets up camp for the night.
    ((Night guys))
  4. ((Im confused, Eragon is attacking Drogobak correct? Just trying to get some clarification here.)
  5. ((I'm Eragon and I'm not sure myself, honestly.))
    I attempt to blow up the wizards before they attack me.
  6. ((I know your Eragon, I just wondering, I am guessing, since Kavel is Maration friendly, drogobak is Aravian so it would make sense the Aravian Guards would be attacking you but I am getting mixed opinion so....ya))

((EDIT: Brickstrike, your time in the magicky door is up.))
  7. ((Mortars take to much time aim))
    Your scorpion loses all of its left legs to the wizards.
  8. ((Yes.))
  9. I grab my bow off my back, yell at the wizards and call the stupid, then shoots arrows. Into their chests. And their knees. ((Skyrim reference))
  10. Waking up in the inn, I head out and head for the nearest gears and parts shop.
  11. As I am going across the rooftops, I see a group of Kavel officials going into a building. I use my katana to stealthily take out one of the guards by a window. I listen in on the meeting to try to find information about the attack.
  12. I take the chicken off my scythe and feed to the dogs. I go to buy food, water, paper and ink and quils. I prepare to make a few notes at the inn.
  13. I run out of town.
  14. The guards body is discovered!!!
  15. Charles wakes up and breaks down the campsite. He decides that he will go to the dragon's nest and sneak around until he reaches the green meadow. ((fluffy can a battle happen when Charles reaches the nest?))
  16. I notice that other guards have discovered the body, so I begin to run into the night. I make it to a tavern at dawn; no one seems to have followed me. I sit and listen in on conversations trying to get information on the attack.
  17. I walk into the tavern with a bunch of parts and glance at you. I sit down several tables away from John.
  18. I keep running out of town.
  19. Charles sneaks past dragons nest where 3 giant baby dragons sleep.
    He then runs towards the city of Kavel.
  20. I see Charles running away. I go the way he came from and discover a dragons nest. I steal a baby dragon and take it into the forest to train.