[RolePlay] Dynastian Splinters

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by fluffinator09, Feb 10, 2013.

1. Maurice sees that no one is with him. He goes on and decides to wander through the forest some more, stopping at a spring and setting up camp with his hawk and cobras.
  2. I buy some more ammo and lay low for a few days.
  3. ((What?))
  4. ((He was sitting at a bar drinking. No killing required))
  5. ((I killed jak because he thought I wanted the loot ))
  6. ((I followed them read it ))
  7. ((I think he means that he killed Quarven when the fight broke out and then killed Jak because he wanted his sword (which was stuck in Quarven's body) back.))
  8. Eragon leaves town and begins to wander.
  9. As I walk past the panic ridden hotel I keep my face covered in hope of not being spotted.
  10. I set up camp just outside of town. ((I'm got to go bye same again tomorrow ?))
  11. I wander around, looking for John. I also attempt to lie low for a few days, scrounging the junkyard for pieces to make more spiders.
  12. I slowly walk into the junkyard with my broadsword out and hawk in my shoulder.
  13. ((Anyone else going to respond here?))
  14. ((When I get back ill throw in a huge plot twist!!!))
  15. ((Ersome!))
  16. ((I had forgotten about this. I can't wait.))
  17. I send my hawk to attack penfoldex. I rush at him with broadsword in hand.
  18. ((-.-))
    Seeing I had my spiders laying out, I detonate several of them, causing junk piles to start falling…
    I run through the mess…
  19. I leap up in an attempt to dodge the trash. My legs are buried and I attempt to escape.