[RolePlay] Dynastian Splinters

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by fluffinator09, Feb 10, 2013.

1. The unknown stranger followed jak out of the bar.
  2. ((I assume you mean the revolutionary we are chasing?))
    Jak and I grab the body and run. We will only get half the money for Quarven dead but it will be fine. We run on the side streets and try to stay out of sight on the side streets, as we make our way to collect the reward.
  3. ((One of them there where multiple))
  4. ((But it will work as it was the guy you were chasing ))
  5. As john and jack run up a side ally they are stopped my an unknown traveler with his hand out. "He wants the loot" jack says to john.
  6. There were/ I do not remember doing so.
  7. Lol sorry thought you had gone off or something
  8. Jak stays to fight him while I keep running with the body.
    ((I think he is talking about the body guards of Quarven.))
    fluffinator09 likes this.
  9. ((Anyway I can get this back on to my alerts? Seems to be doing nothing there.))

Maurice wakes up from his nap and asks Eragon ((If he is still there)) what happened

Afterwards we make plans.
  10. Jak trys to stare out the masked stranger.
  11. ((I'm on about me being the stranger as I'm unknown))
  12. ((What's going on? I'm lost…))
  13. ((jacob told Quarven we were going to attack him for money. So Qaurven body guards attacked us. In the room were you, me, redwing, and 3 npcs (Jak, Ravm, Terran). Jak and I ran out of the room to chase Quarven and Terran got killed. Quarven was killed by neonsmurf, so I tried to get the body across town to collect the reward (even though it is only half because he is dead). neonsmurf then tried to get the body from Jak and I; Jak stayed to fight and I kept running. So you and redwing need to tell what happened with the fight in the room and the npc Ravm.))
    NeonSmurff1 likes this.
  14. ((Is fluffinator jack ? If so carry on with this ))
  15. ((No, Jak is a made up character.))
  16. I make it to the Aravians and they give me 2500 credits for the body. I trail back and see that the strange man has killed Jak. Next time I see him he will pay. I stay away from the hotel, as there is still a big crowd around it. I don't know what happened to Lee, Ravm, and Maurice. And that traitor Eragon; next time I see him he will pay too. I go back to my hidden base.
  17. ((Oh. Well then…))
    Drawing out my switchblade, I detonate my spiders exploding the room. I leap out the nearest window. ((What floor is this?))
  18. Warning bells till throughout the city.
  19. ((Since the buildings normally have two floors you should be fine no matter what floor it is on.))
    penfoldex likes this.
  20. Dear diary
    I didn't mean to kill the poor guy he had blood in his eyes and the only way to stop him was my katrina I didn't even want the body they were wrong in what they thought. All I wanted was chained blade which was lodged in Quarven's neck.