Random Screenshot Thread!

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by Hoi, Feb 19, 2013.

1. Not true. VoxelMap (the mod he is using) is allowed.
  2. I was just going based off of how entity radars are banned on most other servers for putting you at an unfair advantage, but right after I said that, I went to the mod wiki to see what mods were banned.
    ItsMeMatheus likes this.
  3. These are pictures of when I semi-accidentally spilled water on my staircase to build limit. Wow, that was some incredible frame rate lag I got there! Then, cleaning it up gave me the same. I will have to look out to not do that ever again. :p
    2013-11-02_08.51.47.png 2013-11-02_08.52.00.png 2013-11-02_08.54.44.png 2013-11-02_09.39.12.png 2013-11-15_18.15.58.png
    Can't keep up :p 2013-11-15_18.34.53.png
  4. battmeghs, ShelLuser and 607 like this.
  5. Riding (boating? :confused:) off into the sunset..
    EDIT: Just realised the screenshot has vanished? O_O
  6. secret places????
  7. that. is. awesome!!!!!!!
    ShelLuser likes this.
  8. Want more lag?
    do a staircase like that with lava, and put a bucket of water over it, everything will chance to cobble :p
    Patr1cV likes this.
  9. How do you move people? Whenever I run into somebody I just go through them. :eek:
  10. RainbowChin is Senior Staff so can teleport people to other areas. Standard members cannot do this. :)
    607 likes this.
  11. Oh.
  12. Nah, I actually don't really want more lag :p I also wouldn't want to put lava, because I have hundreds of trees and a giant wooden platform there :rolleyes:
    SEPTHEKID likes this.
  13. World's biggest bonfire :p. Then you could try to put it out with world's laggiest waterslide. But I guess then you'd have world's biggest cobble mess :/
  14. This literally happened like 2 seconds ago and I came here first to upload it XD

15. SEPTHEKID likes this.
  16. I laughed so hard from this.
    607 and FDNY21 like this.
  17. Never get stuck in MrSocks75's door. :)

ShelLuser, haastregt and SEPTHEKID like this.
  18. And the slipperiest!
  19. One of the things which really got me hooked on Minecraft is redstone. Or better put: the redstone circuitry and all the potential attached to it. I'm by far a redstone expert, but I do know my way around and really like to tinker.

So it shouldn't come as a surprise that my residence has a redstone experimentation room:

Lava walls (light), sandstone floor (mostly slabs) and redstone; what's not to like? :)

What you see here are 2 simple circuits: the structure on the left is a so called toggle switch. Hit the button and the block between the pistons is moved. Right above a redstone torch which will power it ("on" situation). Click again and the block moves away ("off situation").

The signal is send to the structure in the background; a redstone memory module. What it basically does is sent the incoming signal through an infinite loop, thus retaining the original redstone power value. Clearing the device is done by moving the upper right block away by using a sticky piston.

And the comparator in front (which should have been set into subtraction mode) allows the redstone block to act like an on/off switch (so; no output is sent but the original value is still retained).

As said; its a simple build but it does show some of the interesting features of Redstone circuitry (at least I think so ;)).
    bluebiscuit2007 and 607 like this.

20. Stalking B4DMAN5IMON for an AFK selfie... :p
    I'm such a noob. I can't even up/download photos right! :rolleyes:
    Gawadrolt, ShelLuser, 607 and 2 others like this.