Random Screenshot Thread!

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by Hoi, Feb 19, 2013.

1. gosh dang it
  2. Groundbreaking stuff :p
  3. 2014-12-28_14.13.25.png
    Oink.
    ShelLuser, 607 and tedrocker like this.
  4. Heartbreaking, more like. My poor lacrimal bones are gonna be worn away by the time I've finished sobbing over this. :p
    FDNY21 likes this.
  5. Silverman2 looks like a cross between a human and one of those Zora from the Legend of Zelda games.
    ShelLuser and jay2a like this.

6. Well this happened when I was playing on EMC...
    PandasEatRamen likes this.

7. Today. :p After killing Blizz Ard. YUS. :)

Yesterday. :D After killing Super Turkey.

Killing that Super Turkey. :cool:
    607 likes this.
  8. 2014-12-11.png Built this house on Smp5. Then I rebuilt it again on my SP world. :D
    607 likes this.
  9. I'm going to tell you a story. It may not be suited for everyone though :rolleyes: (just kidding, but it features a very well-known person that some people may be scared of :p)

Once, during a dark night in November 2013, I found a hamster. And what kind of hamster. I spotted the one and only JackBiggin, seemingly frozen. 2013-11-01_18.51.06.png I jumped up, realising this was the first time I saw the dear thing online. I was tempted to go inside him... but decided that that would be too low for my standards. So I just went standing next to him and took a nice picture.
    2013-11-01_18.51.30.png
    Then, I looked back over. NICK. There, in the corner, looking at me. I jump-scared.
    Nick instantly started throwing his melons over me, while I was shocked in horror.
    2013-11-01_18.51.48.png

I had to now. I couldn't not do it. Nick had given me a melon block, I ought to use it. I went over to JackBiggin and... threw a melon block at him. But alas, - or luckily? - his inventory was filled with dirt, and he couldn't pick it up. 2013-11-01_18.55.12.png
    Then Nick went over and tried to get his melons inside the poor little hamster. But even he couldn't succeed. 2013-11-01_18.56.20.png

Nick kept staring at the thing, until... 2013-11-01_18.58.25.png
    it came back to life!
    2013-11-01_18.58.34.png
    Sorry Nick, better luck next time.
  10. I see my skin.....how dare you!

11. Built this today ... natural mob spawner. Took quite a few hours, deaths, and one annoying griefer :mad:. I'm a horrible builder but I'm really proud of this build. :p Even though it's not too efficient, and kinda ugly. ;)
    ShelLuser and 607 like this.
  12. So Brit and I watch Robbaz on youtube and he played Citizen Burger Disorder, which we tried. Lagfest2000.
    Took some screenshots of sonicol1 and I trying to play.
    It all started with an "Oreo" and then went downhill from there.

607, FDNY21 and sonicol1 like this.
  13. Meet Ivan,

Ivan had a hard time living with panes, so we had to switch to blocks.

We love our pet Ivan.
    ShelLuser, 607, BrenJone and 3 others like this.
  14. Meet Reznov,

Ivan helped us find his friend (see interrogation in previous post). The little turkey only took one day to find.

We love our pet Reznov.
  15. You see Ivan, when you are of interrogating like me, the enemy come to you
    PandasEatRamen and tedrocker like this.
  16. Staff ganging me up :/
  17. man, all the old photos at page 1-3, so much new mods and of course the other owners :p, strange to see the people in white names
    Patr1cV likes this.
  18. Well, that was something I never thought I would read :confused:
    battmeghs, PandasEatRamen and FDNY21 like this.
  19. Never seen this many pigs at one place before, a lot are hidden but you can see them all on the map xD 2015-01-05_20.02.15.png
  20. Entity radars are illegal on EMC. You might want to turn that off.