Random Screenshot Thread!

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by Hoi, Feb 19, 2013.

1. You could use imgur :)
  2. Yippee ya yee! ;-)

It was rough and harsh, having to vote for 60 days in a row. My poor keyboard and mouse really took a beating, but it was all worth it. Yes, I still remember the day, 60 ago, when I set first foot on the Empire... :D

So as I was saying... 48 days ago I started voting and I basically never stopped ;)

And today I woke up, got to my mailbox and guess what?!

Me in my new & shiney, magical, voters armor! What a way to start the day :)

It finally happened; I'm now an official and recognizable voter ;)

Of course now I start wondering what to do next. Do I put it on and use it (pretty awesome that it's soulbound for example) or do I keep it safely hidden away in my storage area?

Decisions, decisions...

And in case there's still some doubt with you guys whether voting is rewarding or not; let me share with you what "Santa EMC" got me on my 60th streak today: 6550 rupees, 6 diamonds, 4 emeralds (I think, could also have been 4 / 4), vault voucher and... the infamous voters chest (as seen above)!

Very rewarding and satisfying experience indeed!
    SEPTHEKID and 607 like this.
  3. Apparently my house window is hallandr's official afk spot...
    ShelLuser likes this.

4. Wash it, dye it, wear it :)
    ShelLuser likes this.
  5. So I got a villager farm on my residence (completely own design, the only thing I nabbed from the Internet was the knowledge about the door requirement). I build it with some failsaves in place, and when I got online today I totally wasn't expecting this:

Carrots, carrots, there are carrots there....

And people wondered why I'd put up that sign ;)
    607 likes this.
  6. As it turns out, I just may be a robot. :p
    Gawadrolt, LadBlo, ClareMuss and 3 others like this.
  7. So I'm getting ready for some work, the kind which allows me to combine my activities with some common Minecrafting stuff. Seeing that my crops have grown I walk to my farm, press the button for the harvest mechanics and I hear that satisfying sound of the dispensers triggering, the water getting released and some crops 'breaking'.

Eagerly I open my chest and wait for the drops to come in... but nothing!

Did I make a mistake somewhere? I run up to check and, well....

What is that water doing? :eek:

When I was building some lava pools I had turned off the flow flag so that my lava would remain static, and totally forgot about it. Resulting in this ;)

Guess I'll use lavaflow next time :)
    Palmsugar and 607 like this.
  8. So you're not a robot (thus human) and also a robot because of the failed captcha.

Well, if you're both human and a robot then my guess is that you're an android! Man, the things modern science manages to achieve already, impressive :)
    Palmsugar likes this.
  9. My secret has been revealed! :eek: Well, I guess now that y'all know that I'm an android, I might as well tell you that I've got a built-in toaster. It's really rather embarrassing, as I keep forgetting when I'm toasting something and have had waffles pop out during meetings.
    607 and ShelLuser like this.
  10. I feel this is being taken out of context :p
    607 likes this.
  11. I feel like there exists no reasonable context for this.
  12. I feel like some people somethimes can say strange things. (You are not the only one :D)
    Patr1cV likes this.
  13. That one on the left, I used it in one of my redstone contraptions I built.
    Aside from that small part, all of this was built entirely by me. It's on res 1932 if you want to see it.

Attached Files:

607 likes this.
  14. 2015-02-05_18.24.28.png
    So many cows.
  15. Did you win the wither fight?
    Patr1cV and ShelLuser like this.
  16. Yes. How did you know I fought it?
  17. Magic ;)
    You have three wither skulls and 4 soul sand in your hotbar, seems supsicious :p
    Patr1cV, 607 and ShelLuser like this.
  18. I really like cats in real life. So it shouldn't come as a surprise that I have a pet cat on my residence and well, if there's one thing I'd really like it's to have it follow me around in the game (I did manage this to some extend by using the frontier).

So yah, was mining earlier today when I spotted this. Well, I just have to share this... To me this is what the EMC community is all about!

I can't remember where I found this, but I liked it so much that F2 was quickly pressed!
    Perry_Stahlsis, 607 and ItsMeMatheus like this.
  19. What modpack is that again?

Haha, nice work!

Aw, that's sweet!
    ShelLuser likes this.