Random Screenshot Thread!

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by Hoi, Feb 19, 2013.

1. Yes, and I also had night vision at the time.
    607 likes this.
  2. When more pictures load in after clicking to enlarge, this can happen... :p

Sydney4363, ShelLuser, 607 and 3 others like this.
  3. A few memories from my screen shots folder...

Iron golem escapes the death drop. He's over 20 blocks from the edge of the spawning pads.

Baby zombie and his pet bunny.

Boat explosion in town. DDDarkHunterrrrr scatters boats onto town roads and neighboring residences.
    We had to slowly row them all back.
    TuckerAmbr, _Devuu__, 607 and 5 others like this.
  4. I forgot to add slabs to this extremely old mob spawner... I will be shortly.
    Update: I stabbed Momentus and he dropped a vault voucher for me (lvl 6)
  5. Spot the Momentus:

It tried to hide but forgot about one tiny little detail :D
  6. So, I am building my shop, but I don't really know yet how I am going to be doing the lighting. I don't want to just put some torches down or gowstone/redstone lamps in the floor because I thought that doesnt really look too nice...
    However, my floor design uses furnaces for decoration, so I thought... what if I would use these furnaces to emitt light, they do that when they are burning something :p

Just one 'tiny' problem though, like you probably predicted... This is not really energy friendly, it contibutes to global warming etc... And moreover I would have to constantly spend materials to keep my light working, and quite frequently too! (or I would need some kind of dropper system that is actively refilling my furnaces when the chunks are loaded).

Maybe you guys have any suggestions? :p
    Patr1cV, MoreMoople and 607 like this.
  7. You could have a light source block covered by a piece of carpet the same color or close to the same color of the floor?!

Edit: It’s what we do out at an outpost I’m a part of to keep the area looking more natural than a sealantern just sticking out
    haastregt likes this.
  8. I didnt think about that one yet, thats a really nice suggestion and I am going to try it out! Thanks :D
    Patr1cV, MoreMoople and 607 like this.
  9. I think there's a lighting glitch with slabs, although it may be a pain and it won't have very much variety, you could do a design where you put glowstone or sea lanterns with cobblestone slabs on top, possibly. Like this, for example:

(underneath the slabs are glowstone, covered by dirt on all sides)
    MoreMoople and haastregt like this.
  10. photo taken by me :)
    607 likes this.
  11. Wait wat how does that even work xD
    Patr1cV likes this.
  12. are you on phone?
  13. No I mean how do you get the messages that are showed in the picture in the signature, especially the manual due to activity doesn't seem to make sense to me or am I missing something? :p
    Patr1cV and 607 like this.
  14. automatic due to no activity is something EMC automatically does after a certain period of time with no activity, and supporters can make custom AFK messages
    haastregt and 607 like this.
  15. It was clever use of the custom messages system. :p Like you used to have residence entry messages that would say you paid a certain amount of rupees to the owner. :p
    That means that if people view this thread later, they won't know if you're talking about what they think you're talking about, or they won't know at all, in case you've changed your signature since then.
    haastregt likes this.
  16. Oh I just completely misread the picture I see now xP. For some reason I thought the third line was another user than he second line, even though it was both you :p. Thanks for explaining
    Patr1cV and 607 like this.
  17. well then here ya go lol
    607 likes this.
  18. I suggest using pistons: they let light true, and, placed facing downwards, they look the same as furnaces :)

19. I drowned a momentus today after luring him into the water :eek: