Random Screenshot Thread!

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by Hoi, Feb 19, 2013.

1. A screenshot of my res, plus an extra one:

^ This is just a simple screenshot of my res.

Now, this is definitely my favorite one. I took it when I was mining with my friend, and an enderman suddenly surprise attacked me. It's interesting how the enderman looks up close. Creepy eyes, jaw open, and a menacing attacking position, it speaks Halloween to me.
    ShelLuser likes this.
  2. Oh yeah, I remember that place! It's where Simon killed me a while ago. No clue why, though. He just led a few innocent players up to that creepy platform, and Crack-Flash! I'm dead.
    ShelLuser and iNachos10 like this.
  3. That one looks really cool!
    iNachos10 likes this.
  4. Thanks, btw. ;)
  5. xHaro and I talking about my latest Saltar horse... :rolleyes:
    PhoenixAffinity likes this.
  6. 19 HP isn't bad... Players only have 20 HP, and I don't think half a heart is much of a difference. :p
    PhoenixAffinity and FDNY21 like this.
  7. Compared to what you can get on a horse, it isn't amazing though! I thought it was pretty funny how he said it :p
  8. Lol, 19 hp I find is only good on a horse with like 130+ speed. On top of that, it's speed isn't even average xD
    Well at least it's a promo, cause no matter how high its jump is I wouldn't keep it xD
  9. It's not that great a HP, I'm only keeping it because it's Saltar :p Still, people will pay good money because it is a rare promo :)
  10. Here is my Gold farm, at any given time,

11. *sigh* Chin, Simon, or whoever the heck did this, I gave the sheep a big, wet smooch to deliver to you. Pick it up whenever you're in the mood. In the future, leave the poor farm animals out of your romantic desperation, mkay? :)
  12. Hmm... I've seen one of these before, from what I remember its actually two Penguins wearing a costum... Sneaky penguins... will you never learn...

I'll hunt them down for you later hash and 'remove' them...
    ShelLuser and fBuilderS like this.

13. He's trying so hard to hit me.

It's the middle of summer and the snowman still lives.
  14. Is that a Momentus with a diamond sword?!
  15. And armor, bet its SP or a texture pack
    Gawadroit and Dufne like this.
  16. Looks more like a single player map. I don't think custom texture packs can do this kind of thing.
    OrangeDuck607 likes this.
  17. Going to make a public one of those right? *wink*
  18. Probably single player. It's only day 859 in the screenshot. The wastelands, the newest world, are all around 6,000 days old.
  19. Yeah its single player.
  20. haha, dont have 20 DC's of Obby laying around, :p