Race Against the Clock

Discussion in 'Empire Events' started by BigDavie, Nov 2, 2016.

1. I vote for directions up, down or left. Maybe even up-left.
  2. I know quite a few players, myself included, that have had outposts for years that definitely exceed 100k blocks out and it's accessible within a small amount of time. That's why I brought it up. They would just have to be in the correct direction and there aren't many directions to choose from. So, it could easily happen.
    khixan, 607 and JesusPower2 like this.
  3. :O yasss imma do this
    Gawadrolt likes this.
  4. Sadly I cannot attend this event. My new sleep schedule puts that hour halfway in my sleep stage.
  5. Question. How do you keep people from going out really far in different directions on different SMPs and giving themselves a head start no matter which direction you call?
  6. Or rather, I suppose my question is how do you know people started from town?
    607, Vortixin and Tuqueque like this.
  7. Maybe ill be able to go! :)
  8. Square, the tool staff use to monitor things. It is very comprehensive and tells us a lot about out players and their actions, including details of when they change world.

p.s. Your hat size is 7 3/8 only joking we are not the NSA
  9. Nicely done. You very well could be with the NSA.
    MoreMoople and commander_JS like this.
  10. Lol, I probably guessed waaaayyyy higher than the actual distance :D
    jhtk01 likes this.
  11. Lol
    jhtk01 likes this.
  12. I can attend this! :D
  13. Re-did math, re-guessed distance.
  14. what time would it b for me since I live in texas?
  15. It would start at 2AM for you, unless you live in that little tip of Texas below New Mexico :p

For anyone in the US with the same question:
    TomvanWijnen and We3_MPO like this.
  16. I don't think I will participate, this doesn't seem like much fun to me.
    SkeleTin007 likes this.
  17. I have enabled the ability to edit your answers in the form.

Additional rule: you can't use death warp to gain an advantage. If you die before the hour is up I can use you death location instead of sign but you will need to tell me (I plan on being unvanished during the event but you never know when someone thinks it's ok to hack) or another staff member to pass the message on.
    Gawadrolt, 607, Sachrock and 2 others like this.
  18. thanks, has been updated :D
  19. I would like to enter the race, if I can stay awake. How will the direction be defined? Degrees? Radians? And where do I see this direction in my F3 display?