Quitting

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by KiraShizumi, Mar 18, 2015.

1. I like this idea. ;) Who wouldn't love to go into mob arena with 13 million rupees worth of gear? :p
  2. You will be missed
    607 likes this.
  3. It's a shame you're leaving, not that I blame you. People are quitting by the boatloads.
  4. I hope you come back some day :(
  5. Nothing ever states you have to follow the economy on an economy server, you can always start anew in the Frontier and see how that goes =)
    Cchiarell6914 and 607 like this.
  6. We'd miss you if you left. :( I'd suggest meeting some really wacky friends and finding some really wacky and creative ways to harmlessly troll them. It's 11000% more entertaining than you'd think. :p
    607 likes this.
  7. Kira don't leave us. Dragon Tombs and 1.8 are just around the corner....
    AmusedStew and BailiB like this.
  8. Aw, don't quit!
    I have your Motivation book in my Cloud Collection library section. And the Cloud Collection Library Excerpts extention section! (Though your book is so short, the "excerpt" is the full text =P)

Come on, you potato.
    You can do the thing.
    -Your own words of Motivation

Besides, have you even gotten your Dragon Egg yet? =P
  9. Sad to see you go!!
  10. I've been in a similar position lately, just getting bored and tired of the same old thing.. Well, I would just take a break for now and see if anything interesting happens. Although since I joined in mid 2013 nothing really has lol
  11. Want a way to stay?
    Make a giant gold farm.
  12. plenty of things to do on the server including building for others or helping them start up something in the frontier. though once those things get old (for me i havnt gotten bored of it yet) though from time to time i take a few day break from the game to do something else and it does it for me so there is no burning out. but this isnt about me its about you, throw a party and invite all your friends (dont forget the cake of course) or do something that involves alot of other people just to have fun because having lots of people around does make it enjoyable. start up a weekly/monthly event that gets players going and expecting something new each time like a race/parkour not sure what you are into.
  13. You're kidding right?
  14. That or it could be that, that specific corner could be many, many months away... (Being optimistic)
  15. I hope you decide to stay :)
  16. yeah i was =P
    Cchiarell6914 likes this.
  17. I hope you find something that will interest you once again on EMC, and you'll come back. However, if you feel it's time to move on, I wish you all the best in whatever you do :)
  18. Careful, uttering those magic words may summon AikarTime to the thread.

I agree with the general opinion of trying something new after taking a break. I find myself getting busy with other things or missing doing some of my hobbies and I'll go do that for a while. No need to burn bridges. If you come back fine. If you move on permanently, that's ok too.
  19. It's always sad reading these kind of threads. If I were you I would restart, reset all my residences and give away everything you own, starting fresh. I have done it myself, and so have many others, and I can tell you it does work. ;p I never knew you personally but, I hope you do decide to return to emc some day.
    ChrisFlareon likes this.