Quitting

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by KiraShizumi, Mar 18, 2015.

1. I do have a personal gold farm, but I didn't make it.
    You've just repeated my next big project. :p
    I just need a few stacks of emeralds to get started on making one. ;)
    No, but I know of multiple cane farms which I use for all my cane-y needs.
    Can't wait to do so. :cool:
    One or two, but I spend the majority of my time in the overworld.
    When I do, they'll be the best on SMP2. :D
    Once I get a wither skeleton farm set up, I'll get skulls upon skulls upon skulls. Then, I'll make my shop, Xinc_Beacons, widely known, and everyone will be flowing in to order a 2 - tier beacon set up on their 3rd res, or a 4 - tier beacon put at their outpost. :)
    Well, I do try.
    I'd have to be evil to keep the elaborate farms I'm building to myself!
    Who would I be if I didn't?
    *Joins ShelLuser's road-building team*
    I've got the perfect place: The bottom of the ocean. CONFIDENTIAL INFORMATION. BLACKED OUT FOR SECURITY PURPOSES.
    I have 5 or 6 individuals who are going to be a part of my invite only outpost by default.
    No, but I'm working on my YouTuber application.
    Sounds like a great idea! Wanna help me?
    wildbeast23 and BreezyMan like this.
  2. Don't you know it is forbidden to leave EMC?

Anyway, buy millions worth of materials from player shops, store everything on a residence of yours... And then reset it!
    Start all over again :D
  3. dude I hope you don't leave emc because you seem cool. yolotrolo #honey bump
  4. I never meet you but always hate to see a player go if you decide to do so i bid you a good journey!
  5. Sorry to see you (possibly) go!
  6. So... You don't like to build, " your not a very nice guy", and you don't play well with others. Not that I'm trying to get in your business but... why do you play Minecraft then let alone on a server that has others around when the whole game is based on building and socializing? Better question yet... What do you like to do in and about Minecraft and what has kept you here far beyond your peers to be on this server the longest? You don't have to answer my questions if they are too personal but the answers to them may give you a reflection of reason to stay... or worse... go. I do hate to see people leave a place I just got to and especially before I even had a chance to know them. But again, make the decision that is right for you. Glad to have gotten to at least speak with you even if it is in that manner.
    littlegamer04 likes this.
  7. Don't leave! :O
  8. Me!
    I am entering at no. 88
  9. There is always next level.
    Perhaps you need a break to realize what level you can do next.
    Have fun :)
  10. I'd reread the first post if I were you. ;)
  11. I do have a museum of sorts, /v 6554 use the promo staircase tpa sign.
  12. You could make your own outpost.
  13. What a shame we talked on mumble quite a bit have fun with life ttyl :D
  14. I have also thought of quitting recently. EMC Has lost interest for me. All I do is get on, do nothing productive, get off. Same thing over and over. EMC is an Empty can for me.
  15. May good luck be given for whatever you decide.
    Leopard_Knight likes this.
  16. Aw, please don't quit... :(
  17. Aww man. Even though I dont know you, a loss of a good member in the Empire always sucks.
    607 likes this.
  18. bah humbug!