[Question] Longest thread?

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by triphora, Apr 29, 2018.

1. Hi,
    Today I saw that there's a thread almost as big as the Counting w/ Pictures thread (smp7 - jungle outpost) (:eek:) and was wondering if there was an even LONGER thread than the CwP thread.
    -Sydney
    We3_MPO and FadedMartian like this.
  2. FadedMartian and 607 like this.
  3. We3_MPO, Tuqueque and Sachrock like this.
  4. Nope, until quite recently, 'smp7 jungle outpost' was the longest thread on EMC. I knew Counting with Pictures would eventually overtake it, but it naturally took quite a long time, as it is so long. I think Counting with Pictures will stay the longest thread on EMC for as long as it exists. The LLO isn't really active anymore, and no other threads are likely to get that many pages, although there are other really long and immortal threads like the Random Screenshot Thread, That Moment When, and other forum games, namely The Association Thread and Combine your Username with the one above you.
    We3_MPO and TomvanWijnen like this.
  5. Well counting thread and LLO thread are two different threads entirely. LLO is or was people talking to each other about current topics at the time while counting thread is just spamming pictures with numbers in order.
    We3_MPO, Jelle68, Carbonyx and 2 others like this.
  6. gg :p
    We3_MPO, Carbonyx and Tuqueque like this.
  7. We3_MPO likes this.