[Q&A]Hi! I'm tuqueque

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Tuqueque, Nov 4, 2015.

1. Hi, I thought about this many times and now I'm doing it: an introductory thread. *claps*claps*claps* Ok so I don't know how to do these so I'm just going to do it similar to the staff biography thingy. But first a brief summary of my EMC history:
    I joined EMC August 2, 2012. I joined EMC when my school friends referred me to it and had already joined. Then we went to a factions server, but because I was terrible at PvP i didn't like it, so I stayed here. Later I got banned for a reason that must remain secret(staff do know) as well, it is an unfixable exploit (2022 Edit: bug was fixed like a year later or ) . This was around December , 2013. My appeal is kinda of hilarious and embarrassing, somewhat. Firstly, I want to clarify that I did not know the forums existed till I got banned, so obviously I posted the appeal on a public thread. Something I still remember is that people, in that were pretty friendly in the forums to my mistake, and did direct me to the correct process. Anyway, It was Christmas and I literally spammed the staff that banned me all day (It must have been a horrible holiday to me, minecraft addicted 13yo lol) . Later, well I accepted that I shouldn’t had spammed and he saw my appeal and he unbanned me. I am very happy that I got banned, in the sense that it introduced me to the forums, since then I’ve grown in maturity, in the matter of posting threads. Later I got a spawn residence somehow(which i didn't know they were important/worth something) so I got it and then after about 6 months I reset it and unclaimed it. I moved to a res near Ultipig, and since I became very good friends with him and co-owner of the mall. The rest is history :)

(2022 edit: I did some minor but necessary grammar and clarity check, wow my English was bad, back then. Plot Twist: Still is :eek:)

Q&A
    What do you like to do IRL? I’m a student that is in ninth grade.
    Favorite animal and why: Varies. As my definite favorite would be the gecko. I fell identified with it for some reason, don't know why. Others that I like very much would be penguins, walruses, puffins, and narwhals.
    Favorite Website: emc.gs & google.com
    Favorite thing about EMC: The creativity of the community
    Favorite color and why: Green as in the gecko above
    Favorite Minecraft feature: Enchanting
    Favorite Minecraft block: I would say quartz and beacons.
    Favorite music: ninety9lives, approaching nirvana & some Riverdance(Broadway: example) music
    Pets? 2 dogs and 1 cat, also bees
    If you had to lose one sense, what would it be? None, I love all of them!
    Favorite cookie flavor: Chocolate Chip Cookie
    Favorite quote: “One man's trash is another man's treasure”
    If you could meet one person, who would it be? If he would be still alive,it would be Steve Jobs, but now would be Kazuo Hirai

Why that username: because tuqueque means in some Spanish speaking countries gecko!
    Now anything else I have not answered feels free to ask!!!

**Ill not answer personal information questions
    whatkom and UltiPig like this.
  2. 2022 Version - edited in on my 10 year B-day
    What do you like to do IRL? I recently graduated as an industrial engineer, and I like all sorts of data-related things. Love, some anime, StarWars and Marvel diehard, and in general geeky hobbies.
    Favorite animal and why: I am a Gecko, I have the most amazing cat, and narwhals are just cool
    Favorite Website: wiki.emc.gs or crunchyroll
    Favorite thing about EMC: The creativity of the community - Spirit and community love
    Favorite color and why: Green as in the gecko above
    Favorite Minecraft feature: Elytra and Shulker hunting
    Favorite Minecraft block: Between Smooth Quartz Blocks and Polished Deepslate
    Favorite music: during university I had a Puerto Rican roommate, so became a fan of Bad Bunny. (Notice, most of (modern) Latino party music if vulgar in some way, so don't listen to it, if its not appropriate for you.
    Pets? My 2 dogs have past away since then, but my cat is cute <3
    Favorite cookie flavor: Chocolate Chip Cookie
    Favorite quote: If you give a man a fish, he will be hungry tomorrow. If you teach a man to fish, he will be richer forever.”
    If you could meet one person, who would it be? Jacques Cousteau or Elon
    Why that username: because tuqueque means in some Spanish speaking countries gecko! Pronounced: "2 Ke Ke" e as in wet

Fun Fact, this reserved post actually became useful xd 10 Year Thread

I wanted to make a compilation of the additions/changes to the Empire that I have suggested here as well for record keeping.

Added to EMC:
    Believe they should be added to EMC even if not here yet:
  3. Nice to hear that you have matured, I suppose I could welcome you but you've been here for a long time, so :rolleyes:

Just a point in reference to appeals - most people do not "attack" people who "get it wrong" and post it publicly in a thread, they tell them that it is not the right way but they tend to also give people the appeal link or tell them to PM the moderator that banned them and that the moderator that banned them is visible in the message that you get when you try to join the server :)
    tuqueque likes this.
  4. Night grade?! I want to join. I am just kidding with you :) Might want to fix that spelling though. Glad to see you have changed and become a cooler person over time. I myself am thinking of doing an introductory thread in 18 days... I will think on it.
    tuqueque likes this.
  5. I totally thought you were UltiPig :p

Who are Ultimaxx and Ultimamaxx?
    tuqueque likes this.
  6. Someone from arkansas ,apparently, who plays EMC and has 4 MC accounts
  7. Welcome to Empire Minecraft!

I remember your drop parties back in 2012 and how you thought I was annoying because I messed with you so much. :rolleyes:
    tuqueque likes this.
  8. Hi tuqueque. Nice intro thread. I would say welcome, but you've been here almost twice as long as me. :)
    quiltingnanny and tuqueque like this.
  9. Well, Hello and, I'm a older emc-member I beleve, so I can say: Welcome to the Empire Minecraft :p
    Annyways, I think I should do one of thease to...
    tuqueque likes this.
  10. Welcome to EMC! What server are you on? Smp8 is the best!

Jokes aside nice introduction thread. :)
    tuqueque likes this.
  11. Hi tuqueque.
    tuqueque likes this.