[suggestion] Horse analyzer

Discussion in 'Suggestion Box Archives' started by Tuqueque, Apr 30, 2017.

?

Yes?

YES 3 vote(s) 75.0%
i mean... why not? 1 vote(s) 25.0%
Absolutely not 0 vote(s) 0.0%
  1. Would be cool to have a horse analyzer, so when you are in /wild or /waste, you can see the horse's(or llama's) stats without having to be fast rightclicking the horse and typing /horse, so you know if you want to claim it or not.

Could be an item, or just a command .
    AyanamiKun likes this.
  2. This would be cool.

My solution to this was using a macro. Hop on a horse and press 1 button. Not a solution for all but a nice band-aid.
    AyanamiKun and TuqDufRhySmp8 like this.
  3. I'm in favor on this one. I'd also suggest maybe using the existing stick for eggification but instead of just right clicking to eggify, we Shift+Right Click for analyzing.

Right, in order to do macros for Minecraft. You'd have to know what .exe file Minecraft executes off of. For me it's C:\Program Files\Java\jre1.8.0_131\bin\javaw.exe because I have it set to run off of the Java I have installed and not the Java that Minecraft downloads.
    TuqDufRhySmp8 likes this.
  4. +1

if this is possible it would be really useful. can even help u decide if u egg an horse or not.
    TuqDufRhySmp8 likes this.
  5. +1 would be very useful.
    Tuqueque likes this.
  6. YESYESYESYESYES

It could be just like eggification, a random item, like a stick that analizes horse stats. hmm how about a bone?
    Tuqueque likes this.