Promo Giveaway

Discussion in 'Public Member Events' started by _REMOVED_87055, Sep 5, 2017.

?

Do you remember me?

Yes 37 vote(s) 78.7%
No 10 vote(s) 21.3%
  1. Fixing public builds...Been way to long ago... Hope all is well and thanks for the giveaway.
    fBuilderS likes this.
  2. KFP and KFS
    Kentucky Fried Parrot and Kentucky Fried Squid...
    fBuilderS likes this.
  3. Oh yeah I remember that, I can't remember how I got hold of so many saddles
    My shop was rubbish :p
    Ha I sold it and gave the 3 million to GRIP :)

smh
  4. Nooo, you may not leave! :o

I remember when we and Hannah and maybe someone else pvp'd for a bit, and you said something like that you'd mail me your head if I could kill you afterwards. I did kill you... and you did (eventually) mail your head afterwards... but you also dropped one when I killed you :cool:... I don't remember which head they were, but I believe they were squid skin fBuilderS heads.

So even though I still have a memory thing from you, you still shouldn't leave. ;) (oh, and, thanks for the giveaway! You can also start over promo wise.... ;))
    607 and fBuilderS like this.
  5. congrats bud
    i remember when i tried to get to the top of ur stairs and u kept kicking me off the res when i got to the top.
    i also remember when u spent 1 MILLION on squid eggs when /shop was open :p
    fBuilderS likes this.
  6. I suck at pvp lolll
    That was someone else who loves squids, can't remember who though
    TaraDaniela and Tuqueque like this.
  7. Hmm wish I could say I knew you but I don't remember that being so. But either way sad to see a fellow EMCer leave. Also a lot of promos so good job collecting.
    fBuilderS likes this.
  8. I remember talking to you on one of your res's ages ago and it was probably something about eggs
    fBuilderS likes this.
  9. I don't know you that well, but I like getting promos so I am typing this sentence. Cheers. Have a good life.
    fBuilderS and DemonicMagi like this.
  10. Wish I could've met you and stuff and good luck ma dude (Yes I needz sum promos they be Gucchi:D)
    fBuilderS likes this.
  11. I dont know you but Id gladly take the 6 iron ingots :p
    fBuilderS likes this.
  12. Haha this is a pretty depleted collection, I sold my eggnog and a bunch of other good promos. I just had these lying around
    Saturated Egg or something like that, I remember discussing it in town chat and some others joined in
    Who doesn't?
    Trust me I'm not that interesting :D
    Don't worry I have increased that to 23 so it's so much better now :p
  13. I see a lot of sad faces here... maybe take it as a hint? :p
    annyway, It's sad to see you go, you're still in my friend list In beleve, and you're the first from that list to leave... :(
    But well, everybodey has to move on one day (I guess). I still remember your "zero ruppee club" though (or wasn't it you? I can't remember things lol) wich was a massive success of course...
    Also, free promo's sounds like a great idea :)
    607 and fBuilderS like this.
  14. It's unfortunate that you will be quitting... :( Thanks for the giveaway though!
    fBuilderS likes this.
  15. I remember your drop party a long time ago-Thanks for the giveaway :)
    fBuilderS likes this.
  16. That definitely sounds like me, I can remember that lmao :p
    I'm almost a member nowadays
    No problem :)
    Which one? I remember I did a few good ones
    TaraDaniela and Tuqueque like this.
  17. Promos! Thanks for hosting this giveaway. :D
    fBuilderS likes this.
  18. Cool promo giveaway! Hope everyone gets something cool! :)
    fBuilderS likes this.
  19. remember that one time we did that thing?
    yeah that was cool
    TaraDaniela, Tuqueque and fBuilderS like this.
  20. oh man that was great! that thing was so thingy
    TaraDaniela, Tuqueque, 607 and 2 others like this.