Promo Giveaway

Discussion in 'Public Member Events' started by _REMOVED_87055, Sep 5, 2017.

?

Do you remember me?

Yes 37 vote(s) 78.7%
No 10 vote(s) 21.3%
  1. I am sad to hear you are leaving us :(
    But I will not forget all the times we used to do miner manias and go out mining together :)

P.S. I am hoping to win all the diamonds lol I kid but there are so many tings that I see that look cool
    fBuilderS likes this.
  2. Sorry to see any member leave... but hope great things are ahead for you. Cheers!
    BlitzAttack and fBuilderS like this.
  3. Thanks for the giveaway! :D Sorry to hear you're leaving. I hope you come across something else you enjoy and have fun doing!
    fBuilderS likes this.
  4. I remember the time you gave me 4 million rupees for my signature :'). I think I lost that screenshot :(
  5. Things~
    And people~
    fBuilderS likes this.
  6. Oh wow, nice list
    fBuilderS likes this.
  7. Wow you still play, congrats on contrib team
    TaraDaniela, Tuqueque and Carbonyx like this.
  8. You welcomed me to smp5, shot for all the memories.
    But later, hope life goes good for ya.
    fBuilderS likes this.
  9. Thank you :)
    fBuilderS likes this.
  10. Your name is fimiliar from Smp4. Maybe we have chatted before, but that would be a long Tim ago.
    Thanks for giving your stuff to the communitie. And maybe, maybe you will mis it and come back!
    fBuilderS likes this.
  11. Wwhhyy must you be leaving :(. I always enjoyed our promo conversations and I will never fogot the time you loaned me your ICC Eggnog. That's a big risk to do and I am glad that I am someone that you could've trusted! Finally now have my own :).
    Make sure you try to stop in sometimes. Would love to have a convo at anytime. Best of luck to ya friend!
    fBuilderS likes this.
  12. Sorry to see you go. I've seen you around, but we've never done anything together. Bonus chest, yay! Whatever you move on to, I hope it fulfills you.
    fBuilderS likes this.
  13. Thanks for the advice on expanding my house, and the farm tour! ^-^

- Andy
    fBuilderS likes this.
  14. I'm not sure we ever interacted, however I saw you around on the forum quite a bit.

It's always sad to see someone leave EMC permanently. Hope you decide differently /eventually/ :)
    fBuilderS likes this.
  15. Never saw you ingame much, but I do remember you from the forums.

PS: give me your all rupees if you ever decide to give those away :p
    fBuilderS likes this.
  16. I saw you on the other day and was glad to see a name I recognized from the past, but had not seen in awhile. Sorry to hear you are leaving the EMC family. Thank you for the generous offer. Giving back is a good thing.

BabyBo
    607 and fBuilderS like this.
  17. P.S. You should look in the area we were clearing at the iron farm.... :)

- Andy
    fBuilderS likes this.
  18. I remember when you were talking to shavingfoam in town chat and said "hey I think I'm finally richer than you" ...
    So ya!!
    fBuilderS likes this.
  19. While I don't have any big memories I can vaguely remember just seeing your name all the time way back in the day lol.
    607 and fBuilderS like this.