Progryck's Drawing corner

Discussion in 'Artists' Gallery' started by Progryck, Mar 17, 2021.

1. So glad you're feeling better Progryck. =]
    W1therRex, Progryck and 607 like this.
  2. yes now find some 1 tho build it
    W1therRex likes this.
  3. Glad you're feeling better mr.progryck! <3
    Progryck likes this.
  4. Ok, finally got around to drawing this one. I learned a lot about flowers with it. :p

Also, the reason it took so long? I have drawn so much lately I broke my digital drawing pen tip and had to wait a few days to order new ones.

rubbed of the entire top after a year, was starting to scratch my screen

5. this one is much cutie! <3 progryck
    607 and Progryck like this.
  6. I would like to have another image in ghibil style sitting in forest. Can i have it?
    Here's my skin. thanks
    W1therRex and 607 like this.
  7. Sure thing, here you go. :)
  8. Progryck, I love seeing all the creative ways you interpret images you're asked to draw and always up to add a kind remark as well. <3

ps.. be sure to change your stylus before you continue to draw you.. wouldn't want you getting all scratched up. =>
    MissBonnieParker, 607 and Progryck like this.
  9. <3
    Progryck likes this.
  10. Progryck made all of beatiful creations and i love how you draw arts: High pixel image and art creavity
    Tbh: After a couple of drawings u did for me i started interest in your art and alaways looks when have time for relaxings
    Also i'm typing on phone at 3am to text u this
    <3 progryck
  11. u shut draw comic books
    UltiPig likes this.
  12. American comic book might be quite a cool style for requests, actually!
    UltiPig and Progryck like this.
  13. W1therRex, UltiPig and Progryck like this.
  14. I would like to have image about my skin sitting next to this skin in flower forest, also at grass have some easter egg and bunny.
    And of course, is ghibil art style and use it for forum avatar, thanks!
    Edit: I just made a easter version to suite background, sorry for bothering
  15. Certainly, It's been a while since anyone requested Jojo. :)
    Here you go, hope you like it.
  16. Ok, but this will be your last drawing for a while W1therRex, 5 requests in the last few months might be a bit overkill.
    Happy (early) Easter though, hope you have a wonderful time. :)
  17. Today is a special day.

Today this thread is exactly 1 year old.
    But 2 days ago was also my birthday and it seems some sneaky people threw together a birthday surprise for me. A lot of the people who have requested a commission in the last year also sent me gifts and best wishes. To see the amount of people who still remember and appreciate me even after all this time has filled me with joy.
    So, to all the people involved in my secret birthday present, and to the community here that has made it possible:
    Thank you for an amazing year.

That being said, I'd like to take a small break from drawing, I have a busy couple months ahead of me and don't want to burn myself out. So for now, I won't be taking any on more commissions. I'll leave this thread open since a lot of the community don't want these drawings to get lost. Once the busy times are gone I'll be back for another round of drawings, thank you for understanding.

Ps: I made a group photo during the party, but I think I blinked, so I hope I can make another one next year. ;)

607, Lizzy_Rex, StgbtL and 13 others like this.
  18. Cause i was addicted to your arts and have lots of inspirations about everything. Also thanks you for drawing arts for me through!
    P/s: adorable arts <3
    607 and Progryck like this.
  19. Thank you so much! I love it :D
    crystaldragon13 and Progryck like this.
  20. total
    Totally epicness!
    Progryck likes this.