Progryck's Drawing corner

Discussion in 'Artists' Gallery' started by Progryck, Mar 17, 2021.

1. wow, kind of surprised nobody else asked for Disney style earlier.
    Here you go SkeleTin007, hope you have some wonderful holidays and an excellent end of the year.
  2. I'm going to back up all of these some day, if you don't mind. In 2013 we had another great artist among us, Chascarillo, but all his work disappeared one day. :( (except those that people still had as profile pictures, of course)
    MissBonnieParker and ChumMiner like this.
  3. very nice art! ;). Happy thanksgiving
    607 and Progryck like this.
  4. Go ahead, anyone can download or copy any of my drawings. That's also the reason I made them all available in this Drive folder. I'm not planning on deleting any drawings or taking them offline, but better safe than sorry. ;)
    607, Yixomua and ChumMiner like this.
  5. So cool!
    607 and Progryck like this.
  6. Dude. I just discovered this page. You're so talented!
    I'd love to get one done of my skin in the Dragon ball style (sorry dras :p).
    My skin freshly updated (Took way too much work, as I'm no artist myself)
    The runes on my arms are meant to be hexagon based and look a bit like this and this

Thanks in advance!

(also, I'm a huge pokemon nerd so, I'd love a pokemon ruby pixel version of me too, if you've got time, preferably with no background, so I can throw it in front of things)
    607, zafir247 and Progryck like this.
  7. Updated, add some of reference (idea remain mostly unchanged). Hope it helps, if you feel too hard you can ask me to change to another easier idea.
    Progryck likes this.
  8. Alright, I have been away for a bit, busy with other projects, but I think it's time to get back to these drawings.
    Let's see where we left things.
    Ok, I think something like this should be correct then?
  9. So cute! :) I like cute art and this one suite me
    Progryck likes this.
  10. Hey Ryko,
    Thanks for the compliments, it has been a few weeks since i could make a nice Dragon ball drawing.
    I hope this is what you were aiming for.

And don't worry, I'm a pretty big Pokemon nerd as well, so I'll make your pixelart next. ;)
    zafir247, 607, JohnKid and 6 others like this.

11. please use the power of vidioe editing and add me in the vidioe as the pink guy please
  12. This is absolutely amazing! Thank you so much!
    Progryck likes this.
  13. Sorry Daanhu, I'm not that good at video editing.
    607 likes this.
  14. try try please
  15. Please don't bother Progryck too much, he's already done about 2.75 requests for you. :)
    SkeleTin007 and Yixomua like this.
  16. Hey, if you're still doing this, can I have mine updated? I'll DM you the picture I'd love to have redone.
    Progryck likes this.
  17. howdy! is it possible to get another picture with my newer, current skin? please and thank you, my friend! :)
    Progryck likes this.
  18. fighter_Ethan already received his picture but I'll share it here as well for those who were interested.
  19. Hey everyone, I took a bit of vacation so I have not been as active the last few weeks.
    It also seems I left some work unfinished before I left:

Here you go Faded, better late than never. :p
    607, wafflecoffee, MoreMoople and 4 others like this.
  20. amazing! i love it. thank you! :)
    Progryck and St3rButterfly like this.