Progryck's Drawing corner

Discussion in 'Artists' Gallery' started by Progryck, Mar 17, 2021.

1. Can you draw me my skin in ghibil style? You can draw me using laptop in desk, with coffee cup (of course, pure coffee inside it) next to laptop. Also background is a room in 19th century (i prefer fanasty lanscape in fictional city ;) ).
    How about the drawing view (in front of windows), so windows-laptop-me for sure.
    Drawing size? Desktop size
    Thanks!
    UltiPig and 607 like this.
  2. Alright, I tried to focus a bit more on the background and atmosphere with this drawing, hope you like it.
    crystaldragon13, JohnKid, 607 and 9 others like this.
  3. Oooh nice! This is beatiful! And i like it! Thanks
    Progryck likes this.
  4. YO WHAT THIS IS SO COOL
    UltiPig, 607, __Devil_ and 4 others like this.
  5. Oh my, have I stumbled across a treasure trove of art!

Is the next round of requests already up Progryck?

If yes, then if possible I would love to have my profile picture (My skin + Dragon head in a fancy suit) Progryckified into an epic majestic castle overlord in cartoon style for a profile picture :3

Thanks in advance!

~Ecli
    UltiPig, W1therRex, 607 and 1 other person like this.
  6. I started like my new skin and would like you to draw! The content is sitting in a hill with following layouts:
    This skin- Me- This skin
    (all are draw by me)
    Draw it in ghibil style and use it for forum avatar. Thanks! :)
    edit: i would like to show my skin's face, can you draw in front of view?
    note: the wristband from my current skin (https://namemc.com/skin/e2f9ce21c2de688d) is two schurnchies next to it.
    This also applies to this skin (https://namemc.com/skin/4d5039f07b9cc5a8)
    (I actually remembered and type more detalis via my phone because at that time i post i didn't remember. And sorry again for edit late this post.)
    UltiPig and Progryck like this.
  7. No problem. I hope something like this would be fine.
    Grovel before our new overlord, Eclipsys, Slayer of Dragons :
  8. It's perfect!!:love: :<3:>:)
    W1therRex and Progryck like this.
  9. Alright, I think this should be correct for all the details. Hope you like it.
  10. awwww so cute! Thanks again progryck! <3
    607 and Progryck like this.
  11. This art is so cute! can you modify it to suite phone wallpaper? Thanks
  12. That would be a whole new drawing! ...maybe just stick to the resizing as he's busy doing all of the EMCards on top of IRL things
  13. ahh :/
    i will change, thanks for nofity me about that
  14. I was indeed a bit too busy last week to get to this. I made a standard phone format, but you might need to rescale depending on your phone resolution.
    You can find it here.
  15. Could you do a signature banner thing for me, similar to how Eclipsys has his?

The different sections should say Quartz Buy & Sell, Villager Trading, Promo Shop Directory, Utopia Museum.

The background is up to you, though I'd like my pfp to be somewhere in it, maybe without a mask!
    Progryck likes this.
  16. qestion i wana make map art can u make a draaiing using not tho many colors and not that detailt and make me looks as evil and menesing as posseble
  17. note with lether gloves
  18. you can edit your post instead of make two different posts
    607 likes this.
  19. can you draw my new skin in ghibil style sitting in flowering hills
    (let me explain these flower in this skin:
    blue flower is cornflower (in flower crown)
    the pink with yellow flower is Dahlia
    the pink flower is cherry blossom
    the red flower is rose
    the magenta flower is hydrangea
    the yellow flower is orchid
    thanks for drawing! )
    Edit: i'm wear dress in this skin i given you, also more detailed skin you can found it here
  20. Ok, I'm back from being sick for a few weeks.
    A bit difficult to make a pixel drawing look evil, but I took some inspiration from "the shining".

If you hang this against a plank wall it should look pretty cool.
    I hope this works for you.