[POLICY] Macro Limitations

Discussion in 'Empire Help & Support' started by Krysyy, Jul 15, 2016.

1. We ARE old, bro. I don't even use a texture pack.
  2. lol - my right hand is already tired from trying to trade a bunch!! this is sure to give me carpal tunnel XDD
  3. Closest thing I have to a macro mod is OptiFine lol
    ShelLuser likes this.
  4. You can still use a macro for trading, so you wouldn't have to click.
  5. You can? I thought you couldn't because trading would be more than one action, right? (or am I understanding this wrong) because, from what I know, opening the villager is already one action. Not to mention the actual trading part.
  6. You can receive one output per macro click. So your macro can open the trade interface and complete one trade each time you click it.

If you trade 25 times, then you need to have clicked your macro 25 times.
    Kytula likes this.
  7. Same here. Just passed my 3 year mark at the beginning of the month :p
    Forge and LiteLoader already has versions available for 1.10 and 1.10.2
    ShelLuser likes this.
  8. the problem is, you can't activate a macro inside a GUI... so, that'd be basically useless to just open the villager GUI
  9. You could make one macro that does the following:
    *open the villager's inventory
    *navigate to desired trade
    *put items in slot
    *collect emeralds (one stack at most? I'm confused on this one, Krysyy)
    *close villager's inventory

Now you can use that over and over :)
  10. ^ the above doesn't work because of what krysyy said:
    (from what I understand) She is saying that the only allowed method is by activating macros inside the trading interface. However, with the macro keybind mod, this is not possible. The most you could do now is just have a macro to open the trading interface which would more or less be useless.
  11. No, that's not what she's saying. Why do you think that? She said "your macro can open the trade interface", so the macros obviously don't have to be activated while inside the trading interface.
    ShelLuser likes this.
  12. From what I understood, per click you can open trade GUI and trade (for example) 16 carrots for 1 emerald, then closes. Currently mine trades 16 carrots until the trade is locked, then moves on to potatoes, then melons, then pumpkins. Once all or locked, trade gui closes.
  13. you macro can open the trade interface, but to trade with the villager using a macro, you have to have extra clicks. Unless you have a buffer to do that after the first click to open the villager interface, it doesn't make sense
  14. If krysyy says that is legal, then it would save me a lot of trouble! I thought that was illegal, so I stopped using that script
  15. This is correct.
  16. What about trading a stack of carrots for however many emeralds that gives? that is what I do manually.
  17. One trade output action per macro.
    If you can usually hold shift with no macros installed and collect that many emeralds at once, then it's okay.
  18. You can. Carrots for example, the most you can trade at once with shift is 64 which would give you 4 emeralds.
  19. So I can't tape down my mouse and run an AFK fishing farm on my plot overnight?
  20. No. You may not.