Playing around with EMC Logo

Discussion in 'Artists' Gallery' started by zer0skills, Sep 25, 2015.

1. I do actually. If the resolution is low, the picture has bad quality. I know you were joking but I thought I'd try and get my point across.
  2. I do actually. If the resolution is low, the picture has bad quality. I know you were joking but I thought I'd try and get my point across.

Now that I'm awake and can actually speak properly, the resolution is low because it's low. I'm the most helpful person in the world.
    Gawadrolt likes this.
  3. Font name plz.
    607 and Gawadrolt like this.
  4. Pretty sure it's Grobold, I was like that when I first saw it :p
    Catacacalysm, 607 and Gawadrolt like this.
  5. I like you logo variations! Maybe team up with erekus to make awesome wallpapers! Nice work
    Gawadrolt likes this.
  6. woah this thread... Nice artwork all! That picture with the OP's artwork as the logo on the forums looks a million times better than what's there now lol.
    SoulPunisher likes this.
  7. Or me for a 3D 2D combo wombo :p
    EDIT: Or was it wombo combo :confused:
    tuqueque likes this.
  8. Ooh, very nice! :)
  9. The logo fuzzyness actually probably has more to do with the dimensions in the header aren't the same ratio exactly as the image used. if you inspect the image used, youll notice its much larger than shown in the box.

Though, we could upgrade the ad size to the one at the bottom of the site to give more height but downside would then be removal of the IP box, but we could move that info to sidebar.

A logo refresh has been on the agenda for years really.... but haven't had a qualified designer able to help (I tried working with coworkers, but them not being a gamer and more tailored to business made it hard to find something that fit right, and he was also overloaded :p). We're now working on this. So be patient, it will come.
    iNachos10, 607, Spookres and 3 others like this.