Overwatch Thread!

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Sachrock, Mar 16, 2017.

?

Do you play Overwatch?

Yes 47 vote(s) 52.8%
No 28 vote(s) 31.5%
I want to 14 vote(s) 15.7%
  1. Why can't this happen to me
  2. because you're not in diamond :p
  3. SHHHHHHHHHHHHH

4. Why Jeff
    Why
    ---------------
    6-4 placements; last season I ended up at 2488.
    During placements, I had a few games where I completely destroyed the other team.
    Games:
    Pharah 45-2
    Genji 23-2
    Genji 35-5
    Genji 42-6
    Lucio 20-3
    Pharah 31-8
    Ana 16-5
    Rein 17-8 (not so much destroyed, but decent)
    WHY JEFF
    Sachrock likes this.
  5. This is confusing as you and my other friend did decent in their placement matches but got nowhere close to their last seasons rank and I did bad in my placements and got close to my last seasons rank.
    K_Kick likes this.

6. Platinum I guess...time for the real grind to begin (and hopefully not drop back to gold like last season :confused:)
    Sachrock likes this.
  7. This was fun :p
    Qkazooo likes this.
  8. The smurfing is real :p
    Sachrock likes this.
  9. Hey fellow Overwatch players! This weekend, the kind people at Blizz have decided to give us double xp on most things in Overwatch! More info here: https://playoverwatch.com/en-us/blog/20845154

Perhaps you want to grind out your levels for more anniversary lootboxes, or maybe you're leveling up a smurf to get into competitive *cough*! Whatever the reason, get your butts on Overwatch and play more :D
    Sachrock likes this.
  10. I wonder who that applies to? :p
    K_Kick likes this.
  11. He may be smurfing, but I see some pretty trash target prioritization in that game... I mean I'm still a bronze, but I'm just saying.
  12. Dont worry I lived through Orisa pulling me into the hole.
    Sachrock likes this.
  13. I mean we still won the game and I wasn't going for the fastest time, I was just going for whoever I saw
  14. :D:D:D:D:D:D LOOK WHAT I DID

EmpireMall, Shadow_Dcord and Sachrock like this.
  15. Love is buying eachother $100 worth of lootboxes for eachother when one of you cant be there for the end of the event.
    Sachrock likes this.
  16. ...
  17. :p youll know one day son
  18. I mean like damn that's goals but wowie $100 on loot boxes
    battmeghs likes this.
  19. g i v e
  20. ._. it wasnt on purpose...he wanted the gengu and handsoap skins, but it took me all of those boxes to get him them. So he felt bad and bought me $100 back