Overwatch Thread!

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Sachrock, Mar 16, 2017.

?

Do you play Overwatch?

Yes 47 vote(s) 52.8%
No 28 vote(s) 31.5%
I want to 14 vote(s) 15.7%
  1. Widow Highlights !

Sachrock and JesusPower2 like this.
  2. I may or may not have an alt :p
    Sach#21738

I will play with anyone
  3. Is it a smurf? Like a real one? o.o
    COMP
    PLS
    Sachrock likes this.
  4. I had one of the best comp games as mercy today but I recordings was turned off for it :(
    While playing mercy I got rein solo ulted he then dashed me and somehow missed I then went behind him and shot him :p
    I think I've found my new healer main
    K_Kick likes this.
  5. Attack Mercy is the best Mercy ;)
    Sachrock likes this.
  6. New map coming soon!
    Qkazooo likes this.
  7. And probably a new hero named Hammond, too :D
    Sachrock likes this.
  8. I think we need another Sniping hero

EDIT : What if they release new content in 2 hours with the start of the new competitive season?!?!
  9. Its almost time
    EmpireMall likes this.
  10. Bouta hop in :p I'm actually gonna try to play Comp this season since I have time, so hopefully I'll get to a decent rank
  11. IT'S A TRAP!
    In all seriousness though, comp can be ELO hell. Best of luck!
    EmpireMall likes this.
  12. So good so far for me :p my boyfriend,simon & I did 5 placement matches tonight and only lost 1 of them. Im excited to get back into my main Mercy since I took a break from her for awhile.
  13. Ok, the results are in.

PLACEMENT MATCHES
    Win : 6
    Draw : 0
    Loss : 4

Season Beginning : 1162
  14. Eek, good luck getting out of that hell hole >.>
    JesusPower2 likes this.
  15. Communication is needed for a game to work, I had no-one talking expect me in my first placement match and we lost, I then had a bunch of people talking in my next match even though they were shouting at each other we still won because we could call out when we needed res's and comboing ults. Communication is key
  16. Last season I had 2 wins and I got placed higher than that. Is that intended?
  17. It goes off of your last season's rank
    Shadow_Dcord likes this.
  18. As well as smaller things like MMR
  19. Did terrible in my placements due to people trolling but I am still happy with my result :)

20. Yah so my FIRST season playing (season 2) began RIGHT as I got to level 25, so I played my placement matches. I did terrible because I had little experience in competitive, got placed in low bronze. I then decided to learn the game and wait until the next season to start over again. Well little did I know, that wasn't how it worked, and it pissed me off. I ended 7|1|2 and got placed lower than I was season 2. So until now I've just played a maximum of 30 matches in competitive each season, and now I'm going to actually try and work my way out.