opinions you think others might not share

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by bitemenow15, Mar 22, 2013.

1. Noooo I'm out of ricolas!!!
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  2. Hitler was a bad example.

Time tested, the only way to fight hate is love. Buddha, Jesus, MLKJ, Gandhi, they all used love, look at what they did. Hitler, The roman empire, china, the British empire, all fought hate with hate, and what, lasted 200 years. Jesus' "empire" is 2000 and going strong.
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  3. YOU DO NOT SPEAK ILL OF THE EUROPEAN UNION, PEASANT

It's for a good reason, you know. To stop sites from placing cookies wherever they like and stealing information.
  4. umm roman empire lasted alot longer then 200 yrs, as did the britons, also buddha was not a pacifist he was a warrior prince as Siddhartha. additionally for the most part you are comparing nations colonizing to people (for the most part except for in the case of jesus) fighting for rights and liberties
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  5. I know is a for a good reason. And I like the EU. But I find it annoying, living on the other side of the world where we don't have to ask to give out cookies.
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  6. Well I'm quite a happy person :)
    I see lots of sad people around me though.
    The main reasons for their sadness are things that one person does to make someone have a bad day.
    Often you will come across someone who has had a really bad day.
    When you have had a really bad day you are a danger to yourself.
    I know a ridiculous number of people who have selfharmed at one point because they thought they weren't good enough.
    I find that the best thing for me is a day that I can make everyone laugh. On a day like that I feel so happy.
    There are somedays that I just cant do anything and I feel like I dont really deserve what I have.
    However I often think back. To good days. The good days that if they didn't happen I wouldn't be as happy as I am now.
    Some days I can go out into my large school and make friends with someone others I can't.
    I know I got abit off topic but sometimes things just flow out. Also these essays are driving me mad :p
  7. People who use Hash tags and say they have "Swag" should just vanish off the face of the earth.
  8. May be annoying, but there's a method to the madness.
    Equinox_Boss, mba2012 and no_thing like this.
  9. I think that school can be fun!
    Thats right I said it :p
    Equinox_Boss, 607, 72Volt and 2 others like this.
  10. There is only one person on earth. When the person dies, they are reborn as another person in another time at another place.
  11. Yea... I always thought you got one go at each animal...
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  12. My unpopular opinion: we are all too dramatic about our own stuff while there are always others out there having it worse. And we are so ridiculously small anyway that it doesn't even matter. Looking for a purpose for our lives is stupid because in spite of our intelligence and development we are still just animals with the only purpose of breeding and expanding. Agent Smith was right, we are a virus.

But I am a happy virus and all I ask from all other viruses is to be darn respectful with each other while we have to share the same space, physical or virtually. All I need them viruses to do is use their brains in my presence or leave me alone.
  13. If its not Math, it can be.
  14. Agreed...but I think that we are the only flaw of nature.Nature has created everything else in harmony.Yet, nature blessed us with knowledge and now everything is out of balance. Aren't all animal's purpose in life is to breed and ensure the survival of that species before thay get eaten or die off?
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  15. Nah, Math is cool. :p Though only when your good at it and your class is a bit, 'odd'. :p
    Equinox_Boss, 607 and jkjkjk182 like this.
  16. Well, I don't really care if you say "swag," "yolo" or use #'s, it doesn't really bother me. Not sure why it does for others but oh well. :p
    Equinox_Boss, no_thing and mba2012 like this.
  17. That's the way it works :)

At least they act like that almost all the time.

Except life :)

It depends on how you look at it :)

Except octopuses, they have a sub-brain in every arm :)

The problem is that either animals don't want to talk to us, or we don't understand what they're saying ;)
    Equinox_Boss and no_thing like this.
  18. Equinox_Boss and mba2012 like this.
  19. I agree with you. The value of things is going to go down quite a bit. But a LOT of people will complain about not being able to get to the un-generated area and they will demand wild resets. Though with all the new ores possibly coming to the Nether I think it is a good idea to be able to access them as easily as the over world ores(Excluding Emerald.)
    Equinox_Boss and NINJATTILA like this.
  20. this thread is soooo long!
    Equinox_Boss likes this.