opinions you think others might not share

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by bitemenow15, Mar 22, 2013.

1. Does that matter?
    views2.png
    Equinox_Boss, 607, no_thing and 4 others like this.
  2. As soon as I saw this ^^^, I just knew someone was going to post that vvv.
    Equinox_Boss, 607 and mba2012 like this.
  3. lol I did the same thing on another thread but pointing out views :p So I thought it would be fitting if I did it again lol
    Equinox_Boss and Noxavis like this.
  4. Equinox_Boss likes this.
  5. Equinox_Boss likes this.
  6. Top: agreed, though honestly I probably would agree about any politician except perhaps Ron Paul.
    Bottom: come on people, stop bringing facts to an opinion thread :cool:

Well, it's a good article, as far as bringing to light how common it is these days to modify things for one gender only; however, who honestly cares? If men find "guns, girls in bras, and bacon" to be exactly what they want to view, then, well, go nuts.

On the other hand, I do find it fascinating that these days, given the wide acceptance of same-sex relationships and/or marriage, and given the general expectation of equality between men and women (in the US, at least), the lines between men and women are not more blurred.

Me, I'm a man who likes doing man things; I like sports cars, beer (yes, I'm over 21, for the record =D ), billiards (or pool, whichever you like to call it), target shooting, etc. However, I also love brightly-colored things, and can spend well over an hour in an A.C. Moore or Michael's just browsing through things that I have no idea what to do with. I'll be mesmerized if I walk into a Swarovski store, and I like rainbows and the colors pink and purple. So I guess I'm a bit on both sides of the issue, but here's my $.02 anyway =)
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  7. 5,000 kills with steak you say?
    PROVE IT.
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  8. Well, perhaps more like 5,000 finishing moves with steak (really, closer to 100,000... or more), after they've been weakened by a fall in a grinder... I just happen to like using steak to punch them ^_^

Look at my TEXP and you'll see... very little of that is from mining (keep in mind, most mobs besides blazes give 5 xp)

Also, bitemenow -- for those spoiler things, if you want to customize the text in a spoiler, like this:

You put (spoiler="text goes here") The text you're hiding here (/spoiler) and again, brackets instead of parentheses.
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  9. I'm not a man but I like steak and killing things >.> lol. I really have no clue what we're talking about now.
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  10. It truly is depressing to read this....
    Equinox_Boss and dylan_frenette like this.
  11. Why do you find that depressing?
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  12. Probably the There is no point to life? I dunno.
    Equinox_Boss and creeper_freak like this.
  13. The point in life is to play video games and cuddle with puppies.
  14. i just mean the general consensus of that article (particularly in the comments of it) is that men are scummy for wanting a place to "pin" things men like personally i have a pinterest and only use it to show one of my best friends (who is a woman) the kinds of girls i like so she can find me a gf lol
    http://pinterest.com/bitemenow10/
    but i dont see whats the hubbub about having a manterest, if you were around in spikes glory days it used to be purely men catered tv, some woman got mad and now they are required to have "equal commercialization"
    aka tampon and birthcontrol commercials
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  15. I find it depressing, even more so near to Easter. Our God sent his son so he would be tortured and die so we could be saved of our sins and bring others to God. As a Christian it's depressing to hear someone thinking like that.
    Equinox_Boss likes this.