opinions you think others might not share

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by bitemenow15, Mar 22, 2013.

1. Have you ever actually watched it?
    I know its kinda difficult to get into just by hearing about it.
    From what he has heard from me; my friend considers it a "space opera" --like soap operas ---i nearly wrote sopa...
    Equinox_Boss and Xinn like this.
  2. She.
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  3. This goes for you as well. Be mature, and DON'T START A FLAME WAR!
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  4. I applaud you for bring up something that is past us.
    Equinox_Boss, FR_S, moyaboya and 2 others like this.
  5. imagesCALRWK8P.jpg
  6. Just trying to have a civilized debate, hope this doesn't count as a flame war. Here goes.
    Well, law doesn't come from religion (Some have, but it stated the law, not create it. Knowing that morals can exist without reading a holy book). By your logic, you are saying that if we take all the churches and religion from the world, that police officers, government officials, constitutions, laws, and human decency will all disappear a swell. This, however, is not true. If you would not have known that murder is bad without reading the ten commandments, then I'm not sure if I would be comfortable near you. You equating religion to laws is like me equating jelly donuts to happiness. Sure, jelly donuts are responsible for some of my happiness, but not all. And I certainly wouldn't be void of all happiness had jelly donuts never existed.
  7. ^correlation does not equal causation
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  8. My friend told me that there was a girl ( our age, 12 ) that was in labor somewhere. I can't believe my age group. the people that give the rest of us a bad name should be pointed out, so we aren't grouped in with everyone else.
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  9. Obama is an idiot
    Swag is amazing
    Yolo
    [EDIT] Oh, here's a good one
    The Wither is the easiest boss ever.
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  10. Perhaps the first one.
    Your other opinions... I don't share them.
  11. lol i miss u
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  12. Agreed
    And thanks xD
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  13. *holds back urges*
  14. Out of curiosity, how much education have you had? :)
    Equinox_Boss, 607, L0tad and 10 others like this.
  15. Note: When I said "Swag, yolo" I do not actually hold those opinions.
    They are opinions people don't share.
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  16. You've had significantly more education than I thought. Internet cookie for you! :D
    Equinox_Boss and 607 like this.
  17. He already got one visiting this site :p

Ok. Opinion for you guys. I think it is annoying how the EU needs websites to ask the visitor to accept cookies. Especially when most people probably don't even know what they are.
    Equinox_Boss and 607 like this.
  18. What is up with airline food?
    Equinox_Boss and britbrit3197 like this.
  19. They have to make it on the ground and store it some how. It has to be light. And it can't be cut on the plane.
    Equinox_Boss and SparerToaster like this.