Old timers of EMC

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by Inuyasha1204, Apr 22, 2015.

1. Well Aren't you special when promos were introduced after I left for 2.5 years :mad:
  2. We didn't even have a rupees history in 2011 D:. I cant find anything before Feburary 2012
  3. Psssst...remember when there was no "animaldamage" flag? :p
    clan23 likes this.
  4. I was looking over it too! I need more money now I am joining mumble and going ham on a forest for a hour.
  5. I joined 12 days after smp 8 and 9 opened up, 3 years ago
  6. I mean as in egging animals. Not egging NurseKillJoys residence.
  7. Occasionally, I had once talked to ICC before in his Minty Green position who I hadn't known he was Jeremy. He sometimes bought stuff from my shop in several occasions. Even though.. He had.. Infinite money.. And blocks. I wasn't aware, even though his flying was an obvious clue. (Aww)
  8. i miss the first few months after i joined, things were very relaxed there were hardly ever any griefings on smp6 and it was quiet :)
    B4DMAN5IMON likes this.
  9. There were so many chickens. I was the Mother of Chickens and my residence was their homeland.
  10. Oh, the good o'days! Loved every bug, drama, and fun of it! hehe
    Bro_im_infinite and clan23 like this.
  11. I had about 2,000 white and 2,000 red sheep in the basement of my residence xD
    Monster_, 607, ShelLuser and 2 others like this.
  12. "had"
    ShelLuser and Bro_im_infinite like this.
  13. *Dusty cough* Oh the memories.. Lots of people from SMP3 will remember d1223m's shop from SMP3...Good times.
    jkjkjk182 likes this.
  14. Oh lord I miss when /spawn was filled with chickens...
    Monster_, battmeghs and nick_godoy like this.
  15. I'm apparently 1201 days old now, When I first joined SMP4 was the newest server and was constantly full so I'd have to wait for an open slot.
  16. I joined a few days after SMP4's launch and have never left SMP4. None of this multi-server res stuff :p
    607 likes this.
  17. I miss the days before mega-malls, where small shops were everywhere. And mega-malls were always out of stock.
    Olaf_C likes this.
  18. At one point there were no mega-malls. I remember owning one and was one of cheapest/most well stocks on SMP4.
  19. Ah, I needed this thread, now I feel like a newbie again :p
    I like reading these stories, even though I kind of knew everything already.
    Could anyone tell me about /disguise? I think I remember using it in 2013, but am not sure if it was a dream or reality :rolleyes:
    What was it and when did it get implemented?
    hashhog3000 likes this.
  20. Oh /disguise what an eventful command...

It was released as a joke so players could be any mob they wanted. I'm still amazed that you joined exactly a year after me :p
    607 and jkjkjk182 like this.