Official Pokemon Go Thread!!!

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by THE_OP_VILLAGER, Jun 21, 2018.

?

do you play Pokemon go

Yes 45 vote(s) 64.3%
No 23 vote(s) 32.9%
No let me download it 2 vote(s) 2.9%
  1. That’s still pretty epic though! I got a friend who had an Australian iTunes account to log in on my phone and download it early xD I didn’t want to wait for the UK release date :p

THE_OP_VILLAGER, 607 and AncientTower like this.
  2. Wow I started way late I started 9/7/16
    AncientTower likes this.
  3. I waited a bit because it was a big pain to join with it being super buggy and laggy (I think most of you remember).

4. Bbbump almost did a regice raid but died with it at like a sliver :(
  5. Got my friend code here it is

3561 9347 9437
    IronicSwordPlay likes this.
  6. My trainer code.. 4114 2749 5045
  7. Bump for the night
  8. Anyone else wanna friend me
  9. Can't give out a friend code cause I'm nowhere near lvl 30 xP
    But I do have my start date.

THE_OP_VILLAGER likes this.
  10. They lowered it and I just got a mawile from a raid
    PhoenixAffinity likes this.
  11. ^^ I can finally send friend requests, here’s my code if anyone’s interested: 6878 7349 0670
  12. Also sent, my player name is AnonReturns :p
    THE_OP_VILLAGER likes this.
  13. like both yall dont have to post in here...nothing made you. if you dont like the game then why bother people that do? clearly it still has a following, its real big in college towns, fraternities make whole pledge games out of it.

like what is the logic behind coming into a themed thread to say i dont like the reason for this thread? do yall want "cool kids" points or something? go make your own "im so cool that i dont play a phone app" thread if thats why you are here.
    and jelle, i doubt you are playing the game and consistantly running 15 mph+ you cannot be running at full speed and watching a screen so your argument is pointless, not the active part. its not a running app its a movement and companionship app. there are apps you can do that for every mile you run donates money to local pet shelters so maybe go make a thread about that.
  14. You did say 'maybe', though. And hey, we might get it later.
    bitemenow15 likes this.
  15. too low level to trade boo
  16. So far I’ve hatched several Alohan Meowths and one Alohan Grimer from 7Km eggs from gifts - thanks guys :D