Official Pokemon Go Thread!!!

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by THE_OP_VILLAGER, Jun 21, 2018.

?

do you play Pokemon go

Yes 45 vote(s) 64.3%
No 23 vote(s) 32.9%
No let me download it 2 vote(s) 2.9%
  1. Sent you a request :)

I recently just levelled up and thought I'd share a screenie from that with you :p Been pretty epic getting gifts from you all :D I've so far only hatched Alolan Meowths and Grimers, but will keep ya posted on my adventures hehe :p My whole egg inventory is 7km eggs at the moment xD

xGGirlx and Smooshed_Potato like this.
  2. Bump I got the new snorlax from the July field research
    AncientTower and Smooshed_Potato like this.
  3. I know that this game has allowed the true side of human nature to come out...
  4. Hatched an Alolan Sandshrew today, whichever one of ya’ll is from Albuquerque thanks for the egg :D
    607 likes this.
  5. How do you mean? :p
  6. I'll let the internet articles and videos speak for themselves about the situation... (Technically a past situation, at this point in time, but you know what I mean.)
  7. Cool I have a alolan sandslash cp 1299
  8. I got 7 Alolan eggs but just 1 incubator. Might splurge for some coins to get an ultra box. That seems to be good deal on incubators
    AnonReturns likes this.
  9. Oh. I probably have not seen them.
  10. 5801 2443 5449
    My trainer code! Send me gifts ;)
    I have a couple I can send too!
    IronicSwordPlay and AnonReturns like this.
  11. Send a bunch of you friend requests
    AnonReturns likes this.
  12. On my phone right now otherwise I’d post a pic but I just caught 2 Summertime Pikachus with the floppy hats
    AnonReturns likes this.
  13. I found a pikachu with a summer hat and sunglasses earlier. Wasn't able to catch it due to not having any pokeballs. Hopefully I'll be able to get it next time.
  14. You should, that version of pika will be around until July 31st
  15. That's good then. I've got time to spend coins to upgrade my item limit and keep searching.
    AncientTower likes this.
  16. I’m staying in a truck stop in an RV my parents bought today :D
    Summer pikachu nest, caught 5 in 10 minutes
    xGGirlx and AncientTower like this.
  17. I think their hats are so cute! From what I’ve seen they spawn frequently in built up areas :) I caught a high IV one, but it’s only got a CP of 10!

Oh well, another one to add to the pikachu collection :D
  18. Not sure if you’re aware but those special pikas can’t be traded or released into the wild. So they kinda take up a lot of room unless you keep expanding your Pokémon storage..

Also just hatched an Alolan meowth and completed the special field research.
    607 likes this.
  19. Today is a good day! Caught five of them!

AnonReturns likes this.