Official Pokemon Go Thread!!!

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by THE_OP_VILLAGER, Jun 21, 2018.

?

do you play Pokemon go

Yes 45 vote(s) 64.3%
No 23 vote(s) 32.9%
No let me download it 2 vote(s) 2.9%
  1. Nice I got 3 and evolved one to a raichu immediately after I caught another Pikachu with a higher cp :p
  2. Have your bro send us friend requests
    AncientTower likes this.
  3. Hope you guys had a good Articuno Day! Here's my beloved queen:

Squirtle Community Day shall be so much fun!
    607 and AnonReturns like this.
  4. They can be released. You just can’t use the select all release method
    AnonReturns likes this.
  5. Sweet, thanks for the tip.
    607 and Smooshed_Potato like this.
  6. My first squirtel of the event was shiny!!!!

Edit: another shiny!
    607 likes this.
  7. Oh... running outta poke balls is a problem... hmm no pokestops... any gift givers that may contain pokeballs?
  8. I've already sent you a gift today, sorry!

Here's my haul from community day - only two shinies but loads of sunglasses :cool: I evolved one of my shinies into a Blastoise, and it's sporting some shades too :p

9. Ah, thanks tho! I got no glasses surprisingly
  10. I got shiniessss
    Smooshed_Potato and AnonReturns like this.
  11. Oml rip my Pokémon are trash compared to everyone else’s xD. There’s not many where I live.
    607 likes this.
  12. "Yes it's 2018 and I still play pokemon go. Whatever'll get me hit by a car sooner"
  13. So I got a 2 shiny squirtle one with shades and one without. Got them both in the last ten minutes of the event.
    AnonReturns likes this.
  14. I was out yesterday and saw massive swarms of people all on their phones on some boardwalk by a lake. Y'all know anything about this?
    607 likes this.
  15. There were increased Articuno raids for Articuno Day for about three hours in each time zone :D Chance to catch a shiny one :3

Edit: Did a mass evolve whilst lucky eggs are lasting an hour and after doing some math I gained 121k Exp! Already over a quarter of the way to level 37 :D
  16. Sounds like it worked, I really like that. :)
    ASliceOfRhyBread and AnonReturns like this.
  17. Woo just did a regice raid
  18. I have a bone to pick w niantic tbh
    The main field research thing has tasked me with catching 10 ghost-type pokemon, but I literally have not seen a ghost-type pokemon in like a year so
    what do i do
  19. Wasn’t there another thread when the game first came out that died quickly? I don’t play as much as I used to. I mostly just stick Pokémon in gyms to collect coins and do a raid occasionally.
    AncientTower likes this.
  20. Do mean the daily or the special. Cause you delete the daily research tasks you don't like and then just spin a pokestop for a new task. If it's the special then I'd say find a local pokemon facebook group that tracks nest spawning.