Official Pokemon Go Thread!!!

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by THE_OP_VILLAGER, Jun 21, 2018.

?

do you play Pokemon go

Yes 28 vote(s) 59.6%
No 18 vote(s) 38.3%
No let me download it 1 vote(s) 2.1%
  1. Ohhhh no, my game froze up. Hope I get a sinnoh stone though lol
    AnonReturns likes this.
  2. Did you get a sinnoh stone? All I got was stardust, which I need and all... but still.
    AnonReturns likes this.
  3. I got a sinnoh stone! Had some fun games across the leagues but my hand is getting sore so I'll call it a day I think :p You can check your journal to see what you got :)
    WayneKramer likes this.
  4. Caught no shiny yet this event, truly hoping for a shiny pikachu in a Santa hat. Quick Question for those with Let's GO on Switch... Can you transfer shiny Pokemon from Let's Go to Pokemon Go?
  5. I got a Switch for Christmas!!11 I haven't set it up yet but I also got Let's Go Pikachu so I'll be playing through that :D
    AnonReturns and 607 like this.
  6. Ah, cool. :) If you have things to share about the game, you could post in the Pokémon thread. ;)

7. Got a shiny Natu yesterday, was a bit unexpected but one I've been trying for.
    AnonReturns likes this.
  8. So I was very naughty and spent the extra dosh on the Lets go switch edition with the game and pokeball. I have Lets go Eevee! And I got a shiny alolan ninettales so I'm very very happy XD Its just so OP with maxed out stats.
    AncientTower and AnonReturns like this.