Official Pokemon Go Thread!!!

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by KermitDie, Jun 21, 2018.

?

do you play Pokemon go

Yes 32 vote(s) 60.4%
No 19 vote(s) 35.8%
No let me download it 2 vote(s) 3.8%
  1. Me too :eek:

Edit, will add pictures when I have time!
    AncientTower likes this.

2. Same here! Although I have been catching some Tropius whilst on holiday in Malta :D
    Smooshed_Potato and AncientTower like this.
  3. Going back to the Meltan struggle, I suggest seeing if any of your friends have Let’s Go Eevee or Pikachu because there is no limit to players that can connect to the switch. If you transfer any Pokémon to their account every 3 days you get the Mystery Box (a meltan incense)
    AncientTower likes this.
  4. My last shiny was a 31cp Alolan Rattata
  5. My shiny collection is quite extensive now. I jusy Go+ a Rattatta this afternoon, and my last two shinies were hatches (alola sandshrew & budew<3)
  6. I think Budew has to be one of the cutest shinies out there <3
    Smooshed_Potato likes this.
  7. I really think shiny togepi is super cute!
    cam7051 likes this.
  8. I have one of those :cool:
  9. i havent been playing to much this year but i was recently at the pokemon world championships and got to catch a relicanth! so that was cool,
  10. I've never hatched a shiny before but I did get a shiny Latias from the research box once.
  11. The water event is happening until the end of August, new shiny Pokemon. Has anyone gotten a shiny yet from the event?
  12. 3 hours of walking yesterday, but I unfortunately left my park empty handed
  13. That stinks.. I haven’t got any shiny yet either.
  14. I don’t know if it’s due to the event or general luck, but I got a Shiny Feebas through the special research and a Shiny Squirtle through normal research :D
  15. I was hoping to get a shiny fish - but my Go+ got me a shiny zigzagoon :/
  16. There is like a day left for the water event... I still haven't found a shiny yet.. However I'm kinda excited about the Ultra event for September. New shiny, next gen, unknown in 10k eggs...
  17. ^^ That's insane! I hope they make some differentiation between the deoxys now and the ones you can catch later on .. probably a different moveset like when they had Mewtwo with shadowball in ex-raids.
    On a happy note - I finally caught a shiny Rayquaza today! (after 17 attempts)
  18. I have a friend with Let’s Go, and he let me sync to his account. I sent over a Pokémon, got the Mystery Box and was able to get 19 Meltan! That is a whopping 114 candies! I have to wait 3 days in between box, so I just need to go for 9 more days to get melmetal!
    AncientTower and AnonReturns like this.
  19. Woohoo! Shiny gligar!
    cam7051, AnonReturns and AncientTower like this.
  20. I did hatch an Unknown letter U from a 10k after hatching a total of 33 eggs in the last week.