Official EMC Show Yourself Thread (2020 Edition)

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Krysyy, Jan 1, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. That is a great picture.
    In doing research into guinea pig yawning (of course I wondered about that) I found that there is actually a forum about guinea pig cages. :eek: :p
    CarFryer and SkeleTin007 like this.
  2. An updated pic of myself... bad hair day months, faceplanted into a pencil which gave me that dot on my lip, strained my groin and my quad so I can't walk (at all...), plantar fasciitis in both feet, tendonitis in my knee, stress fracture in both feet, you can see the pain in my face. That's the most joyful I've looked in a long time. I didn't think my overall mood would get any better than this, which is why I took it and decided to post it. THIS PIC IS A DISASTER. "It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas 2020..." Also I'm standing on one leg in that pic.

Being with the positive EMC community has been helping to raise my mood while in this state. I can't say how grateful I am to be a part of this community. <3
  3. Oh no man, that sounds terrible. :confused:
    I hope you'll physically recover soon, and I hope that your mental well-being won't have to struggle too much with the situation!
  4. Ya, it really does suck. ;( Thank you, I hope so too!
    SkeleTin007, 607 and FadedMartian like this.
  5. That’s fun
    OoogaaBoooga and SkeleTin007 like this.
  6. Might be hard to see but I was dressed as a pirate for a halloween thing at our YMCA. (minus the eyepatch)

I wanted to be a skeleton but I can do it next year :p

7. she’s shy 🥴

8. Halloween Tings
  9. Just a happy pic. No context. I'm just happy to be alive, even if my life turns completely upside down. That's what matters most to me. <3

"My thoughts have destroyed me more than blades ever could" ...but I lived through that, and that's all that matters. And I know you can too.

10. From a Zoom call with jewel_king... Feel free to meme :eek:
  11. Here is me after hitting my second disc golf ace (Hole in one) of the year! (First time I finally took a picture for one *Facepalm*)

12. Cool achievement and cool picture!
    CyborgTed and SkeleTin007 like this.
  13. Fun times in Discord...

(This was about 3 weeks ago).
    I look like a constipated monkey XD Trust me, I was just laughing really hard XD
    My friend just took the screenshot at just the right moment.

14. Before Mid 2020 took the gym from me.... (also only pic I could find with a shirt on :p)
  15. I hope we'll see the 2021 edition soon! Share lockdown haircuts? :p (or lockdown nocuts, rather :rolleyes:)
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.