Official EMC Show Yourself Thread (2020 Edition)

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Krysyy, Jan 1, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I dont really play emc much anymore, but i wouldn't be who i am today without all the wonderful people i've met from it! So.. after 2 years, i thought it was time :p hi, I'm brib, aka irl anna of arendelle ;) here is my face <3

2. You do look like Anna, don't you! :eek: Beautiful, thanks for sharing! I suppose these were taken by a professional photographer?
    AncientTower and SkeleTin007 like this.
  3. Haha, they were just taken by friends actually! Thank you though!!
    SkeleTin007, 607 and Joy_the_Miner like this.
  4. so.... i chopped about 23 inches off my hair and bam.

5. lol I don't have 23 inches of hair if you were to add all of mine strands together!:D Still looks nice though!
    SkeleTin007 likes this.
  6. Honestly an underappreciated length of hair
    v nice
    SkeleTin007 likes this.
  7. Har har..
    Well I haven't hit 23 inches yet... but the way this lockdown has headed I may still achieve this feat... :D
    SkeleTin007 and Impulsive_Egg like this.
  8. I got this shirt 10 months ago and it was too big. Four months ago, it was still to big. Then quarantine came...

This shirt right now feels like how I imagine a corset to feel, no joke. On the bright side, I also gained two inches in those four months, so that's a win. I hope everyone is staying safe and sane, especially now during the summer. I know for some, things have gotten a bit wonky. But you're all still alive, so just think about that.
  9. Hola, socr here. Sorry the picture is huge. I'm bad at things.

10. Nice picture. :) And good idea to put it in a spoiler, that makes it appear significantly less big. ;)
  11. I was out and about.

12. Finally had my hair cut and styled!

13. no mask: everyone can see how tired you are, you look angry, the fact you haven’t shaved your bumfluff off in 3 days is on display for everyone, visible annoyance at how you just got beat 7-4 on fifa by France in the euros

mask: you look like a ninja and the power of snapchat lets you smile even when lockdown has sucked the life out of you!!!

14. That's honest to god horrifying
    SkeleTin007 likes this.

15. I haven't posted in 5? or so years, figure I join the party.

My first time taking self-timer pictures with a DSLR, it's a lot harder than I thought. Forgive bad quality :(
  16. Where's your torso? :confused:
  17. Where’s my mask?
    WafflerGobbler and SkeleTin007 like this.
  18. Where's the bottom half of your face?
  19. Where's your hair? are you bald?
    SkeleTin007 likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.