Official EMC Show Yourself Thread (2013 Edition)

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by IcecreamCow, Apr 28, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

1. This is ob1bob69 and I. Love this pic!
  2. thank you!

3. this last one is ob1bob69..... he doesnt like to have his picture taken :( but... isnt he adorable!!!
    Olaf_C, PenguinDJ, Spiffiey and 9 others like this.
  4. Tinker & Bob!
  5. OH, me too! <3
    mba2012 and melk73 like this.
  6. he was like, but i dont like that pic :( he was whiney about it lol. but i like it :)
    margaritte likes this.
  7. I want that lady as my friend. :p
    jacob5089 likes this.
  8. image.jpg
    Me and my bro, I'm on the left.
    image.jpg
    Checkin' out this starfish.
    PenguinDJ, jacob5089, mba2012 and 4 others like this.
  9. I'm pretty sure it was already out. I don't really remember though...

10. Just one for now XD
    talukegord and I ^^
  11. I have it on my macbook for school...
    Worst $299 I have ever spent...
    jkjkjk182 and PandasEatRamen like this.
  12. Can that even be counted as a picture of you? You take up a small amount of the left hand corner. :p Unless you did your hair up... :eek:
    Jimbonothing64 likes this.
  13. So when I went to America during Christmas break I fell I love with Taco bell.... image.jpg
  14. You're not being rude at all :) - I take a pride in your estimate. I'm not totally senile yet lol :):):cool:.

Oh, Panda, Panda I'm not in my seventies (do I really look that old) - sixties my dear :p, but I do have 5 grandchildren (two of whom are also members of the mighty Empire) and 2 great-grandchildren
  15. I'm sorry! I wasn't sure :( I couldn't remember. No you don't look that old. Now I feel bad :(
    PenguinDJ, mba2012, jkjkjk182 and 3 others like this.
  16. I fall in love with taco bell a lot...then shortly after I eat it I fall deeply in hate with it.
  17. It's the same as going home with an ugly girl after a heavy night drinking and dancing. At the time, it seemed like a good idea.................... :D
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.