#NotchBack

Discussion in 'General Minecraft Discussion' started by stormboy231, Jan 16, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Looting 3 is useless on golems.
  2. It is? I'm going to have to check using the snap shot :p
  3. Zombie Pigmen, they aren't. :)
  4. For anyone who might quit Minecraft now that they will have to put some effort info getting resources, go ahead, you'll be back.

Minecraft isn't about grinding while AFK, it's about putting effort towards a goal. If you want mindless idleing, go download a bot and play Runescape.
    jkjkjk182, mba2012, boozle628 and 7 others like this.
  5. Sweet I can still make crazy amounts of iron cause I dont really care about just punching them. And I must say, I like the stained clay in temples now!
  6. Lol don't know we're you got your idea of anyone quitting ;)
    607 likes this.
  7. Well you guys acting like this ruins the game sure makes it seem like that.
    jkjkjk182 and brickstrike like this.
  8. It does ruin the game.
    And it pisses us all off, but there are always tricks ;)
  9. "Ruins the game"

Didn't know Minecraft was centred around AFKing at farms.
    jkjkjk182 and 607 like this.
  10. ohhhhh noooo!
    Instead of being lazy and afking for 50 hours, you have to actually WORK to get iron and gold?!?
  11. Says the one who says "Screw 1.8"
    brickstrike likes this.
  12. We keep saying the same things now, guys. When opinions will stay different, it doesn't help to just keep repeating yourself and adding more ?!?'s.
  13. How about we all just shut up and realize that nobody that works at mojang is reading this and it will not change. OK? Now that we understand this lets go mining and fight some mobs! :)
    607 and xI_LIKE_A_PIGx like this.
  14. "pisses us all off" Is piss your favorite word? Honestly? From my perspective, I don't see any good rants about how 1.8 is bad. You're not backing up well for what you believe in. I'm pretty sure this update doesn't piss off anyone. I think you and a few others just aren't accepting that this is a wonderful update. :)
  15. As longas slime blocks can be used on EMC I'm in!! :D
    For me Minecraft shouldn't be about wh can be the laziest, its about who's the most creative and will put in the most work to achieve higher goals. I'm sure this has its downfalls, but now people will be gathering exp like crazy, and I mean you could always find ways around this, I have a few In mind. I think this will do good for the economy and level it our a bit. And remember guy, this is called "Mine"Craft, so some mining is expected in that gathering of Iron and Gold.
    SkyDragonv8 likes this.
  16. So.. I thought I should just recap it a bit.

EMC will update to 1.8
    There are alternative ways to get iron from golems in farms
    -Along with Pigmen to get gold.

- - - Minecraft will soon regain some of its adventure aspect of the game itself - - -

Enchanting will take a bit of getting used to, but it's no reason to flip tables >.<
    -Earning levels isn't that hard as you may actually think, the enchant tables give small clues, and the anvils got completely cheaper to use. If you balance yourself with 30 levels each enchant, and each enchant costs 3 levels. To reach level 30 again would be completely cheaper than going from 0-30.

Note. We have actual Xp grinders that get you 0-30 in a matter of 5 minutes. Enchanting shouldn't be any problem if my opinion.
  17. Well, I need a lifetime supply of lapis.
  18. #NotchBack
  19. Well, I have about 3 DC's
  20. Of blocks?
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.