#NotchBack

Discussion in 'General Minecraft Discussion' started by stormboy231, Jan 16, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hehe, I wish, nah of dye
    607 and boozle628 like this.
  2. Are they changing zombie pigment so they don't drop gold?
  3. Watch the video. :)

No. It is just it does not drop unless you get the final hit.
  4. kyfcdzyfaszhcjfsdiugcsZjhdgugdfxd :mad:. #NotchBack
  5. Lol your funny I got alts to do it for me ;)
    It might be my favorite word, tell me is it?
    Indeed I hate 1.8
    They won't see it but we will :p
  6. You really don't get what we are trying to tell you do you?
    xI_LIKE_A_PIGx likes this.
  7. Idk do I? You tell me...

Of course I do, but I'm not one to give up my point ;)
  8. Does anybody else feel that this thread has gone long enough?..
  9. lol, gabe is right. There is no point in endless ranting if you have
    1. No support behind your statements
    2. This update is GOOD for the economy
    3. The ranters are just being lazy and want their automatic farms.

xP
    xI_LIKE_A_PIGx likes this.
  10. Yes please^^^
  11. Not true at all. If someone spends ridiculous amounts of time and in game currency for something and it suddenly doesn't work and they complain it is not laziness it's justified complaints.
  12. But by building a huge grinder, you are agreeing that minecraft is a piece of software that is subject to change and those grinders may not always work. I just finished a perfect efficient gold farm that I spent 160k on. You don't see me whining and ranting on about it.
  13. Honestly, this is an exploit you are abusing, it was treated as an exploit and is being patched out. Just like every other exploit does eventually. I'm getting tired of the 5 or so people in this thread constantly whimpering about their cheating being taken away. If this had been happening back when i first joined, anyone who owned or used one would have been banned. Period. Stop complaining about it and try to just enjoy yourself in another way.
    boozle628 likes this.
  14. Bright side: Bringing back 10r Iron and higher gold prices!
    brickstrike likes this.
  15. In the empire rules, "don't abuse glitches/exploits." Makes you wonder why aikar hasn't done something about it.
  16. For everyone saying that we are getting stuff 'for free' when using our farms, that is so untrue it makes me shiver... We spent HOURS of effort to perfect and make our farms. Definitely not 'free'.
    Luckygreenbird and stormboy231 like this.
  17. BIG clap to you guys :3
    finally someone to state my point, this is what i mean, we spend $27.00 on another account and waste tons of time/money on makeing this farms to have them taken away
  18. Mc account is $20 here.
  19. You were not forced to make one. You did not have to build and buy an account
    Gabrielrocks69 and THE_LEGEND4 like this.
  20. It was your decision to abuse what has been considered a bug. You have no choice on the outcome of the game. This is your fault, entirely your fault, and will never be anyone else's fault.
    Gabrielrocks69 and boozle628 like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.