#NotchBack

Discussion in 'General Minecraft Discussion' started by stormboy231, Jan 16, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Don't forget the troll version 2.0! :p
    607 and marine4121 like this.
  2. Im not going to quit MC. I been on mc since beta
  3. ?
    when did i say i was going to quit? D:
    i do love MC and i had to be pissed off in every update that i hated but this one is just too much...
  4. And if you are wondering what to do with your one alt who was afk for hours on end before, might I suggest you ask what JcPlugs, Chickeneer, AlexChance, and Jackbiggin do with all their alts? I know for a fact not all of them are constantly afk at farms (chickenear is an exception)
  5. 1.7 Was a great update. 1.8 Ugh No.
  6. for tho's of you how are just thinking it has it upsides to it all, with iron farm-more players will mine, with gold farm-players wont get money from nothing think about the following think im about to say....

1.8 is NOT out yet,there for WAY more changes will come in there befor 1.8 even comes out, who knows mabey they will even change spawners
  7. My opinion is a straightforward one. I like it. It makes us work harder instead of lazily waiting for gold / iron to drop in your hands. You're going to have to get these minerals legit now (even though there's new slow way to farm these items).

It's good to make things harder. Get off your lazy butt and have an adventure ;)
  8. If you guys can be completely honest, don't you think that Iron Farms and Gold Farms were abit overpowered, as it was infinite gold/iron for a not so costly build.
    About the infinite villager, that gotta be removed as well. Having one villager each item you wanna trade wasn't the idea when Mojang remade the villager system
    Perhaps the new enchanting way seems abit weird, buy that's what everyone thought as 1.2.5 became 1.3 and the current enchanting program toke over the old one.

~Faith
  9. thats were you are wrong ;)
    you see aikar must update to 1.8 BUT lots of players will still farm golems but not auto
    they can afk for an hour which is LOT of golems=entc is 250 so you get 250 golems in one chunk= GIANT lag so haveing like 50 farms per server makes super lag there for i think we still might keep our auto farms on emc :D
  10. they indeed were, BUT thats not my point, im saying about the players that spend months and supplies and rupees on makeing a PRO farm and it all just gets takeing away for nothing.
  11. Oooh boohoo you guys have to actually work to get your gold and iron. How did you guys survive before those damn farms were there? You have to actually do work now and go back to what minecraft is actually about. You guys have become lazy and sound like your getting your rights taken away..
  12. -,- no...no i should not like my rights getting taken from me.why would i like that? what was the point of even letting tho's farms into MC if they will take it away, 3 words...1screw 2the 3econmy
  13. They were never even meant to be used as a farm, Iron golems were to only protect players and villagers from monsters.
    maxthegreat2 likes this.
  14. Iron golems in 1.8 are laggy. 50 of them will send someone into the world of crazy giant lag
  15. 50 active farms per server, are you even serious? 4 at MOST, 1 or 2 average I assume
    607 likes this.
  16. May I ask, how is making a thread on EMC going to help anything?

And complaining about wasting 800k on a farm. You refer to it as if it was a waste, whether 1.8 changed anything or not. Be grateful you got use out of it. And it's 800,000 of an in game currency, it's not like spending $200 on Windows 8 to find that it doesn't work.
    BilboBaggins23, AliceF3, 607 and 3 others like this.
  17. Chickeneer has at least 4 of his own on smp4 ;) I do have 3 myself on smp4 and i got friends that own iron farms on smp4
  18. You took that risk knowing that you would have no control over the future of the game.
    HEY! Stop calling us out, let us mope in our pity party until we realize on our own how ridiculous we sound. :p

TBH, I'm still pissed about the enchanting change from 1.25 --> 1.3 lol. Those were hard times, very hard times. But I still love the game (hate the devs) and come back somewhat often to it because even though they are taking away aspects I love, this place called EMC is my Utopian (no pun intended) haven.
    cddm95ace and mba2012 like this.
  19. Instead of whining about it try to think of a way to fix it

I am upset about the update but..

I don't think the infinite college thing is a big deal emeralds still easy to get
    Farms need slight adjustment to work, the enchanting is worse.

It's annoying but be resourceful and find an alternative/adjust to changes
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.