North Korea has "entered" war with South Korea

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by Mrlegitislegit, Mar 30, 2013.

1. Source please.
  2. Guy I know who is in a a CAP, don;t know where he gets his stuff, but it's from someone high up in the military.
  3. North koreans have been programmed for generations to hate outsiders and to be ready for war. Every man woman and child in that country will fight to the death given the chance. It's what they have been taught to live for. Don't underestimate their resolve to kill or die trying.

That said, i wish it was different, but they will not surrender and no innocent north koreans exist who could likely be saved. It's very unfortunate that they have a leader who will bring them to their own death, but once they go nuclear on somebody, it's gonna end badly.

The South Koreans are in some real danger right now because unlike the west coast of the U.S. , south korea won't have but a tiny window of response to a short range missile attack. I don't think the U.S. would make a preemptive nuclear strike, so North Korea has a dangerous window of opportunity.

A ground war with North Korea would be a total bloodbath, and doesn't really serve any purpose but to endanger allied troops. I hope special forces has a plan to step in and cripple their nuclear and missile programs or assasinate enough leadership to start getting things turned around.
  4. Or WW3...
    colesta1202 likes this.
  5. Like I already said, this would not be like WW3.
    britbrit3197 likes this.
  6. This most likely would be a conflict between South Korea, North Korea, and 'Murica. If nukes started getting thrown around maybe it will lead to WW3, but probably not. Edit: ninja'd by Legit.
  7. Watch North Korea accidentally nuke itself.
  8. I never understood why it has took this long for things to be disturbed again.
  9. there was no vietnam 1, the US president at the time just sent troops over there, war was never declared and theey just decided to leave the troops alone and let them fight..
  10. Here comes WWIII
  11. For the 3rd time, this isn't going to be WW3. A world war would have to have most of the worlds superpowers, (USA, England, Russia, Canada, China etc) to be in the war. This will most likely be between North and South Korea, the USA, and some other nations that we're in the first Korean war.
  12. Ok
    colesta1202 likes this.
  13. I find it funny north korea's military (what they do got) has actually talked Kim stupid something another, into waging war on south korea. If you think about it the leader is actually being brainwashed just like their people, he has never been outside north korea and probably thinks every other nation is just like north korea, no oil, no lights, barely any military or food.

Even south korea isnt taking the threats seriously because its a huge joke, if he did attack the South their military could quickly over power him along with their allies, China, and the other 188 countries in good tides with them. Also a big thing on their side is they are part of the United Nations which means North Koreas leader will have his butt on the ground before he can say pizza or hide under his bed.

14. (A overused but good meme to sum it all up)
  15. Im sure Hyuna and Psy could take down the North they dont even have to use a real horse xD.

The south has a really good military though i wouldnt want US going against them. The north would lose up against the United Nations and south.
    Jake_bagby likes this.
  16. I don't know if I would put Canada on a list of world superpowers.
    mba2012 and Jake_bagby like this.
  17. I personally wouldn't BUT they aren't at the bottom of the list either.
    jkjkjk182 likes this.
  18. I like how the entire state ideology is centred around self-reliance yet NK cannot survive without foreign aid.
  19. Still, N. Korea are idiots. Most of their technology doesn't work and if S. Korea is attacked they have the whole of Nato after them.
    KingGeorge3rd and britbrit3197 like this.
  20. Canada plays a major part in the middle east, as lots of country's hate the USA in the middle East, and it exports lots of resources used by other nations around the world, which is why I say it is.